[Rushtalk] Smart meters in the news

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Mon Feb 11 14:37:02 MST 2013

At 06:51 AM 2/11/2013 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

> [...]

As someone living under the rulings of the TVA and who has seen the
trickery and lies foisted upon the people in the Tennessee Valley, I
think anyone's chances of freedom under these tyrants is less than zero.
We can "get involved" all we want, but they'll (by they I mean gov't
& those who fund behind-the-scenes government) walk all over us and
do what they want.
Many people in the TN valley willingly gave up their land (or
accepted tiny stipends for their lands) for the promise of free
electricity, and now TVA uses those dams to generate electricity,
they run (of course) deficits, which the tax payer funds, sell the
electricity they make to neighboring states at below market value (so
the neighboring state monopolies can sell to consumers at a profit)
and we here in the valley get our electricity from coal, also heavily
subsidized.
And we have the dirtiest air in the east.

Paf Dvorak

<http://thatswaytoomuch.info/>notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info