[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 05:22:39 MST 2013

         Now, I'm not letting Bush off the hook here, either. The police
state we currently suffer with was begun under Clinton and fed by "W".

I made several comments about the Bush Police State years back and you told
me there was no such thing.  But that is WAY off point.

He is not fomenting crime, he is not promoting crime, and he is not
tolerating crime - any more than Bush or any other president.

         Stephen, WHOM is the Attorney General, currently?

WHO (your emphasis), John, WHO (your emphasis) is the attorney General.

Nice try.  Use your own arguments, not Dennis'.  You lose even more
credibility.  And see my reply to him.