[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 06:43:47 MST 2013

I think you are back peddling or at least deflecting. I said nothing
about torture or any debatable crimes. I am talking about blatant
violations of the law (provable) that Holder has said he will ignore
(such as voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers) or the now
infamous Fast and Furious. Holder has publicly stated he will not
prosecute certain black on white crimes. I am not aware of any law
violations knowingly tolerated by Bush. However, if you are, then let me
know and I will equally condemn them.

I agree with your general assessment that Obama is not responsible for
crimes. However, it is not arguable that the liberal mindset of PC and
"tolerance" (except for those with whom they disagree) has had a
debilitating effect on our culture in general and Obama has taken that
mindset to new highs to the ultimate detriment of everyone.