[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 20:55:34 MST 2013

John, I have no firsthand knowledge whatsoever
about what Obama may or may not have
arranged/said/approved/hinted/implied with
Holder.  Regardless of what happened there, Obama
is not responsible – any more than Bush ever was
– for modern day – or past - crime.

         I will agree that one human cannot
possibly totally control the actions of another,
the captain is ultimately responsible for the
whole of his ship. IOWs, his cabinet appointments
are to be done with great care and judiciousness.
Obama's destain for the United States is the
stuff of legend. It was well chronicled in his
time, "Dreams From My Father". Just like a tiger
can't change his stripes, Obama sought similar
mindset when he made his appointments.

         Richard Nixon fell on his sword to
protect his White House legal council (John Dean)
who masterminded, directed, and pulled off the
infamous Water Gate break-in back in 1972. I
heard a radio interview with one of his speech
writers (perhaps it was William Saffire? Could've
also have been Pat Buchanan or Ben Stein) back in
1996 that pointed this out. Nixon couldn't
control Dean's actions, but he took the fall to
protect Dean, being like a ship's captain.

Dorner’s actions, or anyone else’s – are likely
all part of a “criminal” mindset, but not the Obama mindset.

         Like-minded thought process at work
here. This is what Michael Savage meant when he
predicted in October 2008 that an Obama
administration would lead to a nation of lawlessness.

In fact, according to the FBI crime statistics,
violent crime fell 3.8 % last year in the
maintaining of a several-year trend. Is that the
Obama mindset? I mean, if you want to blame him
for crime, then I guess we better also give credit where credit is due.

         Too generalized. Do you have the
breakdown for black-on-white crime? I'm betting
that has gone up markedly. Get yourself a copy of
the book,
"<http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-Edition/dp/1479299022#reader_1479299022>White
Girl Bleed A Lot" by Colin Flaherty (highly
recommended by by Dr. Thomas Sowell in "National
Review" and also the Reverend and talk show host
Jesse Lee Petersen - both black men). Am I laying
this at Obama's feet? Not entirely. But rather,
it's evidence of a profound societal decay
(related to the leftist entitlement mindset that
Obama feeds and stokes with great care).

I don’t endorse Obama. He’s a disgrace. And more,
his policies and ideas are a danger to the
country – at least I believe so. But to just see
Dorner’s killing spree and then assert that his
actions are because of the Obama mindset is as
irresponsible as Obama blaming Bush for all of his own inadequacies.

We believe in personal responsibility. Well,
let’s assign some. Dorner’s actions are his own.

         Anybody else would have dismissed
Dorner's actions and intent without delay and will great disdain.

And I sincerely apologize for any personal
attack. Totally inappropriate. Maybe it’s the
global warming. I mean, why not, I read that it’s
causing the asteroid to pass so close to
earth.  Or maybe it’s the asteroid itself.