[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Feb 13 15:57:51 MST 2013

--- On Wed, 2/13/13, Paf Dvorak <notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info> wrote:

From: Paf Dvorak <notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info>
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] This is pathetic.
To: "Rushtalk Discussion List" <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 2:27 PM

At 09:48 AM 2/13/2013 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

I was stunned at the number of wack jobs on Twitter that treated Dorner as if he were a cult hero. It is beyond the pale that some encouraged him to fight on and wished he would get some more cops.

Not a single one of these tweets struck me as being a disgruntled Romney or Paul supporter. Pretty obvious which side of the political spectrum helped cultivate their culture of hate.

Tom
". . . that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it . . . ."

I don't think the framers of the Constitution would think cold blooded murder of an unarmed young couple as legitimate rebellion.   None of his fan club on Twitter impressed me as Constitutional Scholars..... just folks who think it is ok to hate the haters...  or in this case their family members...

Tom