[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Feb 13 22:52:08 MST 2013

--- On Wed, 2/13/13, Stephen A. Frye <s.frye at verizon.net> wrote:

From: Stephen A. Frye <s.frye at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] This is pathetic.
To: "'Rushtalk Discussion List'" <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 6:48 PM

Obvious? Evidence, please.......

Yes, obvious.....  spend some time on Twitter and read for yourself.   If you find one....JUST ONE... sicko tweet supportive of Dorner's killing spree that sounds like it came from a conservative/Republican let me know....

Tom

  I don’t particularly like the LA Police, either.  I don’t, though, in any way condone Dorner’s actions.  LA Police Department is saturated with corruption – plenty of proof on file.  And based on its history, I would not be a bit surprised if Dorner was a victim in 2009.  Gives him no right to do what he just did.  I watch the bullying by LA Police Department, the recent beating here administered by the Fullerton police Department, and I am a first-hand witness to bullying by the Chino Police Department.  I no longer look at much of law enforcement as being “to protect and serve”.  I see them as being very dangerous.

Must be the “Obama mindset”.