[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 14 08:10:21 MST 2013

What LAPD is or was is irreverent to my point as I am talking about a
national cultural shift. You are free to accuse me of going off on a
tangent to some extend and I'll plead guilty. It doesn't matter that you
don't care about color. If you disagree with Obama you are a racist by
their definition. Sorry but again by today's definition of racism, all
those normally illegal things are perfectly justified if they are
against whites in order to shift responsibility away from black
criminals. To a lesser extent that same thing applies to Muslim
radicals. They are not even called terrorists by this administration.
That is just the way modern politics are now and I think that was the
seed of John's point I was trying to bring out. Again liberals,
including this administration, tolerate certain crimes.