[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 20:55:42 MST 2013

Blinders.  We are so firmly entrenched in our self-assessed moral
superiority.  And exactly where do you get this about affirmative action,
unfit to have a fire-arm?  Ahh - Michael Savage.  And I get around quite a
bit, thank you.  But I do admit, I have more of a life than just listening
to the incessant  ranting of ANY particular political persuasion.  I still
enjoy seeing and taking part in the great wonders of life, too.  Maybe you
call that blinders.  Maybe I call it having my eyes open.  Whatever.

And even if what you write is true - and I am not sure, what difference does
it make.  Again - just so you won't forget. - what he did was wrong.  But
even if he was hired through affirmative action, if he did see what he said
he did, and he condemned for it, then he is a victim.

And I will say write this:  there is only one place and source through which
I have heard a single mention of racism in the handling of this horrible
ordeal, and that is right here where so many brag about their lack of
racism.  I read more discriminatory writings - like "he should be dragged
behind a pick-up", and the many other writings, than anywhere or any time
else in my entire life.  The ONLY people making a racial issue of
Christopher Dorner - at least so far - are you and Dennis.

Dorner himself expressed that he was on his rampage because his testimony
was ignored and he was fired.  I haven't read where he claimed it was
because he was black.  But knowing the history of the LAPD and Rampart, it
could well have been.  And I would believe it, and if it was based on his
color, it was wrong.  Period.

But have your way.  This is fruitless.  He was black, you blame his conduct
on Obama, Dennis believes black crime is ignored, etc, etc.  I am just glad
that racism, as I read here, is truly dead, because otherwise this would
really be brutal.

God bless us one and all.