[Rushtalk] Micro-chipping Humans Is On The Way!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Fri Feb 15 14:32:24 MST 2013

At 11:52 PM 2/14/2013 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:
>Snopes says false... but it is an interesting read....
>

><http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp>http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp
>
>To summarize for the research impaired: no such
>language was in the final bill..... but initial
>and reconciliation versions of HR 4872 came
>close.... but that language didn't require the
>chip, but allowed for a registry to be created
>for the purpose of tracking implants such as
>pacemakers and hip replacements (hmmm.... is
>there an implant show loophole that allows
>unregistered sales???)....  the micro implant
>shown in many version of this story is actually
>a glucose measuring device(which any good
>conspiracy buff will tell you is just the cover
>story to conceal its true purpose)
>
>Tom

Oh well...Snopes! Everyone knows Snopes is part
of the Vast Liberal Conspiracy® designed to trick
We The People into believing stuff that's not true and vice versa.
Anyway, here's the
<http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf>Final
Version. (It's a .pdf) For the software impaired,
once the pdf is open, (on a windoze PC) hold down
the Ctrl key and hit the f, then type in some search terms.

Follows the stuff they took out if the final bill:
What is telling though, and something we should
all be aware of: The stuff they took out was
originally in there! They still want to chip us
and other crap to give them power over us! And if
you're over the age of 50 you've likely seen
tyrannical incrementalism used on us already.
It's what they;ve been doing and are doing again
with guns. They've been chipping away at ALL of
our liberties since the nation was founded! They
even did it when they created the present
constitution! They were just gonna go and tweak
it a little bit...iron out some wrinkles they
missed the first time. Our foretyrants didn't go
planning on having a constitutional convention,
they forced one on the nation. They will do as much as we allow them to do.
Thanks John for being vigilant.

Subtitle C­National Medical Device Registry
SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
(a) REGISTRY.­

(1) IN GENERAL.­Section 519 of the Federal Food,
Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended­
(A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub5 section (h); and
(B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following:
‘‘National Medical Device Registry” (g)(1) The
Secretary shall establish a national medical
device registry (in this subsection referred to
as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of
postmarket safety and outcomes data on each
device that­(A) is or has been used in or on a
patient; and (B) is­ (i) a class III device; or
(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary
shall, in consultation with the Commissioner of
Food and Drugs, the Administrator of the Centers
for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the head of the
Office of the National Coordinator for Health
Information Technology, and the Secretary of
Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods for­
(A) including in the registry, in a manner
consistent with subsection (f), appropriate
information to identify each device described in
paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;
(B) validating methods for analyzing patient
safety and outcomes data from multiple sources
and for linking such data with the information
included in the registry as described in
subparagraph (A), including, to the extent feasible, use of­
(i) data provided to the Secretary under other
provisions of this chapter; and (ii) information
from public and private sources identified under paragraph (3);
(C) integrating the activities described in this subsection with­
(i) activities under paragraph (3) of section
505(k) (relating to active postmarket risk
identification); (ii) activities under paragraph
(4) of section 505(k) (relating to advanced
analysis of drug safety data); and ‘(iii) other
postmarket device surveillance activities of the
Secretary authorized by this chapter; and (B)
[...]
authorized by this chapter; and (D) providing
public access to the data and analysis collected
or developed through the registry in a manner and
form that protects patient privacy and
proprietary information and is comprehensive,
useful, and not misleading to patients,
physicians, and scientists. ‘(3)(A) To facilitate
analyses of postmarket safety and patient
outcomes for devices described in paragraph (1),
the Secretary shall, in collaboration with
public, academic, and private entities, develop
methods to­(i) obtain access to disparate sources
of patient safety and outcomes data,
including­(I) Federal health-related electronic
data (such as data from the Medicare program
under title XVIII of the Social Security Act or
from the health systems of the Department of
Veterans Affairs); (II) private sector
health-related electronic data (such as
pharmaceutical purchase data and health insurance
claims data); and (III) other data as the
Secretary deems necessary to permit postmarket
assessment of device safety and effectiveness;
and (ii) link data obtained under clause (i) with
information in the registry. (B) In this
paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information
respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
including claims data, patient survey data,
standardized analytic files that allow for the
pooling and analysis of data from disparate data
environments, electronic health records, and any
other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of
the enactment of this subsection, the Secretary
shall promulgate regulations for establishment
and operation of the registry under paragraph (1).

(A)(i) in the case of devices that are described
in paragraph (1) and sold on or after the date of
the enactment of this subsection, shall require
manufacturers of such devices to submit
information to the registry, including, for each
such device, the type, model, and serial number
or, if required under subsection (f), other
unique device identifier; and (ii) in the case of
devices that are described in paragraph (1) and
sold before such date, may require manufacturers
of such devices to submit such information to the
registry, if deemed necessary by the Secretary to protect the public health;
(B) shall establish procedures­(i) to permit
linkage of information submitted pursuant to
subparagraph (A) with patient safety and outcomes
data obtained under paragraph (3); and (ii) to permit analyses of linked data;
(C) may require device manufacturers to submit
such other information as is necessary to
facilitate postmarket assessments of device
safety and effectiveness and notification of device risks;
(D) shall establish requirements for regular and
timely reports to the Secretary, which shall be
included in the registry, concerning adverse
event trends, adverse event patterns, incidence
and prevalence of adverse events, and other
information the Secretary determines appropriate,
which may include data on comparative safety and outcomes trends; and
(E) shall establish procedures to permit public
access to the information in the registry in a
manner and form that protects patient privacy and
proprietary information and is comprehensive,
useful, and not misleading to patients, physicians, and scientists.
(5) To carry out this subsection, there are
authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be
necessary for fiscal years 2010 and 2011.’’.

(2) EFFECTIVE DATE.­The Secretary of Health and
Human Services shall establish and begin
implementation of the registry under section
519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic
Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than
the date that is 36 months after the date of the
enactment of this Act, without regard to whether
or not final regulations to establish and operate
the registry have been promulgated by such date.

(3) CONFORMING AMENDMENT.­Section
303(f)(1)(B)(ii) of the Federal Food, Drug, and
Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 333(f)(1)(B)(ii)) is
amended by striking ‘‘519(g)’’ and inserting ‘‘519(h)’’.
(b) ELECTRONIC EXCHANGE AND USE IN CERTIFIED
ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS OF UNIQUE DEVICE IDENTIFIERS.­
(1) RECOMMENDATIONS.­The HIT Policy Committee
established under section 3002 of the Public
Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300jj–12) shall
recommend to the head of the Office of the
National Coordinator for Health Information
Technology standards, implementation
specifications, and certification criteria for
the electronic exchange and use in certified
electronic health records of a unique device
identifier for each device described in section
519(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic
Act, as added by subsection (a).
(2) STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND
CERTIFICATION CRITERIA.­The Secretary of the
Health Human Services, acting through the head of
the Office of the National Coordinator for Health
Information Technology, shall adopt standards,
implementation specifications, and certification
criteria for the electronic exchange and use in
certified electronic health records of a unique
device identifier for each device described in
paragraph (1), if such an identifier is required
by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and
Cosmetic Act U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.

In its final version ­ the actual 974-page
Obamacare law ­ even that “National Medical
Device Registry” section is deleted.

In re incrementalism and the constitution:

Lest we've not brushed up on history in some time,

"The Constitutional Convention (also known as the
Philadelphia Convention, the Federal Convention,
or the Grand Convention at Philadelphia) took
place from May 25 to September 17, 1787, in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to address problems
in governing the United States of America, which
had been operating under the Articles of
Confederation following independence from Great
Britain. Although the Convention was intended to
revise the Articles of Confederation, the
intention from the outset of many of its
proponents, chief among them James Madison and
Alexander Hamilton, was to create a new
government rather than fix the existing one. The
delegates elected George Washington to preside
over the Convention. The result of the Convention
was the United States Constitution, placing the
Convention among the most significant events in
the history of the United States."

Kinda makes that most important document seem
like something of a whim, and just as binding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_Convention_%28United_States%29

>- On Thu, 2/14/13, John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>From: John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net>
>Subject: [Rushtalk] Micro-chipping Humans Is On The Way!
>To: "Rushtalk" <rushtalk at csdco.com>
>Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 10:42 PM
>

>Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013
>The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590
>Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RFID implanted
>SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW, GET THE WORD OUT !
>
>This evil plan is being launched by America. its
>a micro chip injected in your hand. it will
>contain all your personal data heath and bank
>accounts etc. its also a GPS device being
>monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if
>they find you suspicious or not loyal to their
>government or go against them or their system
>and you will lose everything you ever had. soon
>this device will be made common just like they
>did credit cards, turning paper money into
>digital money. means nothing is physically in
>your hand. it will be made a must for every
>citizen with time according to their plan and
>then they will spread it outside America so they
>can monitor and control as many people as they
>can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.
>
>this device is the future or slavery
>
>BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe
>me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.
>

>[]
>

>-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Paf Dvorak

<http://thatswaytoomuch.info/>notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info