[Rushtalk] That's What She Thinks!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 21:00:37 MST 2013

Sheila Jackson Lee: I’m a “Freed Slave”

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/sheila-jackson-lee-im-a-freed-slave/>February
15, 2013

<http://conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/SheilaJacksonLeeCSPAN.jpg>
SheilaJacksonLeeCSPAN

Do you know there is a freed slave serving in
Congress? Grab audio sound bite number seven.
Yep. There is a freed slave serving in the US
House right now. A freed, f-r-e-e-d, slave is
serving right now in the House of
Representatives. Just to show you that slavery is
still alive and kicking, we have a freed slave.

We’re trying to find out who owned and who sold
Sheila Jackson Lee and what they got for her. She
said on the floor of the House of Representatives

 she was standing there as a freed slave because
this Congress came together. I didn’t think they
were coming together at all. She talked about the
Congress during Lincoln, but anyway, she’s a
freed slave. Somebody had to own her, and we don’t know who.

Obviously, you know, with the makeup of culture
today, didn’t have to be Houston, owner did not
have to be where she lived. Could be owned by
anybody. What if a drug company owned her? You
know, what if Big Oil owned her and she didn’t
know about it. Somebody freed her, though. We
will keep looking to try to find out who owned
her, who sold her, and what they got. I have to
tell you, though, in all candor, I think she
looks pretty good for her age. She’s gotta be over 110. You’d never know it.

<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/02/14/sheila_jackson_lee_i_m_a_freed_slave>Continue
Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

Read more:
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/sheila-jackson-lee-im-a-freed-slave/#ixzz2L1zx6C55>http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/sheila-jackson-lee-im-a-freed-slave/#ixzz2L1zx6C55