[Rushtalk] 'Knockout Game' perp shot, killed by homeowner

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 18:43:23 MST 2013

WND EXCLUSIVE

'Knockout Game' perp shot, killed

During apparent burglary, ran into 'right person' with gun

Published: 23 hours ago
author-image
  by <http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/>Colin
Flaherty <mailto:colin at colinflaherty.com>Email |
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/?archive=true>Archive
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed>
rss feed
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed> Subscribe to feed
Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and
author of <http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/>"White
Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence
to America and how the media ignore it." Follow
him on
<http://twitter.com/@ColinFlaherty>Twitter.<http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-game-perp-shot-killed/#>More

    * <http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-game-perp-shot-killed/print/>
    Printer Friendly

    * Text smaller
    * Text bigger
St.LouisArch

Tiffany Thompson got her wish: Demetrius Murphy
met the “Right Person” and he will not be playing
the Knockout Game any more. Ever.

A <http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1420>St.
Louis homeowner shot Murphy dead late last week
during a burglary. And a whole lot of people in
St. Louis feel relieved, if not safer.

Murphy was a member of a group that is credited
with making the Knockout Game a St. Louis tradition, then a national pasttime.

The rules of the
<http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/black-mobs-knockout-game-raising-alarms/>Knockout
Game are simple: Begin with a bunch of black people. Anywhere from three to 30.

Find a white person, but an Asian will do. Alone
is important. Older is better. Weak and defenseless even more so.

Without warning, punch that person in the face as
hard as you can. You win if you score a Knockout.

If not, keep punching until your arms and legs
get too tired to continue. Or the person dies.

You can
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1420>play
anywhere, but “vibrant and culturally mixed”
neighborhoods are probably the best. That is
where the victims are: Asians, “gays,” artists,
yuppies, seniors , college students – people who won’t fight back.

Over the last two years, hundreds of people
around the country have become victims. Some say
over 100 in St. Louis alone. Some died. Others,
like Murphy’s victim Matt Quain, suffered broken bones in his face and jaw.

Last week,
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1371>four
members of the national Championship Alabama
football team were arrested after three played
the game two times, and the fourth tried to use a
debit card taken during the attacks.

Many of these cases of black mob violence are
documented in the book
<http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-Edition/dp/1479299022/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361291839&sr=8-1&keywords=colin+flaherty>“White
Girl Bleed a Lot: The return racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1371>Murphy and
his friends were arrested in November 2011 when
police found a 13-year-old girl who witnessed the
Knockout Game assault on Quain. The charges were
dismissed after she failed to show up. The mayor
of St. Louis said there was no doubt in his mind
the witness was intimidated and too frightened to
testify. The mother of the witness said the same several months later.

The gang was jubilant, and took to FaceBook to
say so. “FREE ALL MY TKO GUYS,” said one of the
members of the mob that was freed, reported the
St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Two days later, two
members of the group tracked down Quain and threatened him again.

<http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Knockout-game-victim-confronted-by-attackers-days-after-case-was-dismissed-137445088.html>He
threatened them with pepper spray and they ran.

The pace of the Knockout Game picked up in other
places with other victims. That is when Tiffany
Thompson made her wish
<http://fox2now.com/2012/08/21/possible-knockout-game-suspects-attack-in-cwe/>at
a news site reporting the results of the latest St. Louis victim:

as a black woman i will say this, i wish they
would run into the right person who is armed to
defend themselves with a firearm
i bet we will
see a drastic decrease in violence in our city.
it is embarrassing and shameful – the image these
losers portray of blacks in st louis. i do not
and never will reside anywhere besides the
suburbs of this city, because no one is safe
among these savages. do not get angry when people
call them thugs, because that is exactly what
they are and no excuses can be made for this
barbaric behavior! it’s disgusting!!!

<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1420>That
“right person” was a St. Louis homeowner who
found Murphy and a friend in his backyard at 1:30 a.m.

Missouri citizens are protected by the so-called
Castle Doctrine that allows the use of deadly force against intruders.

But Murphy’s friend, a 17-year-old man, was
charged with murder because he was an accomplice
to a felony where a person was killed.

Murphy’s grandfather,
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1420>Paul
Furst, told KSDK that Murphy was mentally challenged did not deserve to die:

I believe this is another one of the Trayvon
Martin stories where people are getting so gun
happy they shoot just on impulse now. I could
understand if he was a threat. But on the property, he was not a threat.

Murphy’s grandfather had nothing to say to a
neighbor who said he, too, was a victim of
Murphy:
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1420>Jonathan
Preiss told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

“I live 3 houses down from where the shooting
took place. I believe they are the ones who threw
a rock and a brick into my window, stole my tv,
ps3, wii and games as well right before this
happened. They ransacked my room, no regard for
my property. I am still freaked out over this
whole thing. I hope this is a lesson of the
consequences for violating my community’s privacy.”

Murphy was 15 years old.