[Rushtalk] Scary stuff!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Tue Feb 26 00:23:53 MST 2013

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666

The latest from “DHS Insider” (Part I)

<mailto:director at homelandsecurityus.com>By Douglas J. Hagmann

Introduction

23 December 2012: After a lengthy, self-imposed
informational black-out, my high-level DHS
contact known as “Rosebud” emerged with new,
non-public information about plans being
discussed and prepared for implementation by the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the near
future. It is important to note that this
black-out was directly related to the aggressive
federal initiative of identifying and prosecuting
“leakers,” at least those leaks and leakers not
sanctioned by the executive office – the latter of which there are many.

Due to those circumstances, my source exercised
an abundance of caution to avoid compromising a
valuable line of communication until he had
information he felt was significant enough to
risk external contact. The following information
is the result of an in-person contact between
this author and “Rosebud” within the last 48
hours. With his permission, the interview was
digitally recorded and the relevant portions of
the contact are provided in a conversational
format for easier reading. The original recording
was copied onto multiple discs and are maintained
in secure locations for historical and insurance purposes.

Meeting

The following began after an exchange of
pleasantries and other unrelated discussion:

DH: Do I have your permission to record this conversation?

RB: You do.

DH: I’ve received a lot of e-mail from people
wondering where you went and why you’ve been so quiet.

RB: As I told you earlier, things are very dicey.
Weird things began to happen before the election
and have continued since. Odd things, a clampdown
of sorts. I started looking and I found [REDACTED
AT THE REQUEST OF THIS SOURCE], and that shook me
up. I’m not the only one, though, that found a
[REDACTED], so this means there’s surveillance of
people within DHS by DHS. So, that explains this
cloak and dagger stuff for this meeting.

DH: I understand. What about the others?

RB: They are handling it the same way.

DH: I’ve received many e-mails asking if you are
the same person giving information to Ulsterman. Are you?

RB: No, but I think I know at least one of his insiders.

DH: Care to elaborate?

RB: Sorry, no.

DH: Do you trust him or her. I mean, the Ulsterman source?

RB: Yes.

DH: Okay, so last August, you said things were
“going hot.” I printed what you said, and things
did not seem to happen as you said.

RB: You’d better recheck your notes and compare
[them] with some of the events leading up to the
election. I think you’ll find that a full blown
campaign of deception took place to make certain
Obama got back into office. The polls, the media,
and a few incidents that happened in the two
months before the election. I guess if people are
looking for some big event they can point to and
say “aha” for verification, well then I
overestimated people’s ability to tell when they are being lied to.

DH: What specific incidents are you referring to?

RB: Look at the threats to Obama. Start there.
The accusations of racism. Then look at the
polls, and especially the judicial decisions
about voter ID laws. Bought and paid for, or
where there was any potential for problems, the
judges got the message, loud and clear. Then look
at the voter fraud. And not a peep from the
Republicans. Nothing. His second term was a done
deal in September. This was planned. Frankly, the
Obama team knew they had it sewn up long before
election day. Benghazi could have derailed them,
but the fix was in there, so I never saw anything
on my end to suggest a ready-made solution had to be implemented.

DH: What’s going on now?

RB: People better pay close attention over the
next few months. First, there won’t be any
meaningful deal about the fiscal crisis. This is
planned, I mean, the lack of deal is planned. In
fact, it’ necessary to pave the way for what is in the short term agenda.

DH: Wait, you’re DHS – not some Wall Street insider.

RB: So you think they are separate agendas?
That’s funny. The coming collapse of the U.S.
dollar is a done deal. It’s been in the works for
years – decades, and this is one of the most
important cataclysmic events that DHS is
preparing for. I almost think that DHS was
created for that purpose alone, to fight
Americans, not protect them, right here in
America. But that’s not the only reason. There’s the gun issue too.

DH: So, what are you seeing at DHS?

RB: We don’t have a lot of time, tonight – our
meeting – as well as a country. I mean I have
heard – with my own ears – plans being made that
originate from the White House that involve the
hierarchy of DHS. You gotta know how DHS works at
the highest of levels. It’s Jarrett and
Napolitano, with Jarrett organizing all of the
plans and approaches. She’s the one in charge, at
least from my point of view, from what I am
seeing. Obama knows that’s going on and has say,
but it seems that Jarrett has the final say, not
the other way around. It’s [screwed] up. This
really went into high gear since the election.

But it’s a train wreck at mid management, but is
more effective at the lower levels. A lot of
police departments are being gifted with federal
funds with strings attached. That money is
flowing out to municipal police departments
faster than it can be counted. They are using
this money to buy tanks, well, not real tanks,
but you know what I mean. DHS is turning the police into soldiers.

By the way, there has been a lot of communication
recently between Napolitano and Pistole [TSA
head]. They are planning to use TSA agents in
tandem with local police for certain operations
that are being planned right now. This is so
[deleted] important that you cannot even begin to
imagine. If you get nothing else out of this,
please, please make sure you tell people to watch
the TSA and their increasing involvement against
the American public. They are the stooges who
will be the ones to carry out certain plans when
the dollar collapses and the gun confiscation begins.

DH: Whoa, wait a minute. You just said a mouthful. What’s the agenda here?

RB: Your intelligence insider – he knows that we
are facing a planned economic collapse. You wrote
about this in your articles about Benghazi, or at
least that’s what I got out of the later articles. So why the surprise?

DH: There’s a lot here. Let’s take it step by step if you don’t mind.

RB: Okay, but I’m not going to give it to you in
baby steps. Big boy steps. This is what I am
hearing. Life for the average American is going
to change significantly, and not the change
people expect. First, DHS is preparing to work
with police departments and the TSA to respond to
civil uprisings that will happen when there is a
financial panic. And there will be one, maybe as
early as this spring, when the dollar won’t get
you a gumball. I’m not sure what the catalyst
will be, but I’ve heard rumblings about a
derivatives crisis as well as an oil embargo. I
don’t know, that’s not my department. But
something is going to happen to collapse the
dollar, which has been in the works since the
1990 s. Now if it does not happen as soon as
this, it’s because there are people, real
patriots, who are working to prevent this, so
it’s a fluid dynamic. But that doesn’t change the preparations.

And the preparations are these: DHS is
prepositioning assets in strategic areas near
urban centers all across the country. Storage
depots. Armories. And even detainment facilities,
known as FEMA camps. FEMA does not even know that
the facilities are earmarked for detainment by
executive orders, at least not in the traditional
sense they were intended. By the way, people
drive by some of these armories everyday without
even giving them a second look. Commercial and
business real estate across the country are being
bought up or leased for storage purposes. Very low profile.

Anyway, I am hearing that the plan from on high
is to let the chaos play out for a while, making
ordinary citizens beg for troops to be deployed
to restore order. but it’s all organized to make
them appear as good guys. That’s when the real
head knocking will take place. We’re talking
travel restrictions, which should no be a problem
because gas will be rationed or unavailable. The
TSA will be in charge of travel, or at least be a
big part of it. They will be commissioned, upgraded from their current status.

They, I mean Jarrett and Obama as well as a few
others in government, are working to create a
perfect storm too. This is being timed to coincide with new gun laws.

DH: New federal gun laws?

RB: Yes. Count on the criminalization to possess
just about every gun you can think of. Not only
restrictions, but actual criminalization of
possessing a banned firearm. I heard this
directly from the highest of my sources. Plans
were made in the 90 s but were withheld. Now,
it’s a new day, a new time, and they are riding
the wave of emotion from Sandy Hook., which, by
the way and as tragic as it was, well, it stinks
to high heaven. I mean there are many things
wrong there, and first reports are fast
disappearing. The narrative is being changed.
Look, there is something wrong with Sandy Hook,
but if you write it, you’ll be called a kook or worse.

DH: Sure

RB: But Sandy Hook, there’s something very wrong
there. But I am hearing that won’t be the final
straw. There will be another if they think it’s necessary.

DH: Another shooting?

RB: Yes.

DH: That would mean they are at least complicit.

RB: Well, that’s one way of looking at it.

DH: Are they? Were they?

RB: Do your own research. Nothing I say, short of
bringing you photographs and documents will
convince anyone, and even then, it’s like [DELETED] in the wind.

DH: So

RB: So what I’m telling you is that DHS, the TSA
and certain, but not all, law enforcement
agencies are going to be elbow deep in riot
control in response to an economic incident. At
the same time or close to it, gun confiscation
will start. It will start on a voluntary basis
using federal registration forms, then an
amnesty, then the kicking-in of doors start.

Before or at the same time, you know all the talk
of lists, you know, the red and blue lists that
everyone made fun of? Well they exist, although I
don’t know about their colors. But there are
lists of political dissidents maintained by DHS.
Names are coordinated with the executive branch,
but you know what? They did not start with Obama.
They’ve been around in one form or another for
years. The difference though is that today, they
are much more organized. And I’ll tell you that
the vocal opponents of the politics of the global
elite, the bankers, and the opponents of anything
standing in their way, well, they are on the top
of the list of people to be handled.

DH: Handled?

RB: As the situations worsen, some might be given
a chance to stop their vocal opposition. Some
will, others won’t. I suppose they are on
different lists. Others won’t have that chance.
By that time, though, it will be chaos and people
will be in full defensive mode. They will be
hungry, real hunger like we’ve never experienced
before. They will use our hunger as leverage.
They will use medical care as leverage.

DH: Will this happen all at once?

RB: They hope to make it happen at the same time.
Big cities first, with sections being set apart
from the rest of the country. Then the rural
areas. There are two different plans for
geographical considerations. But it will all come together.

End of Part I
<http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7310>The
latest from “DHS Insider” (Part II)
Paf Dvorak