[Rushtalk] Will you submit & obey? ... I've decided no I will not... You?

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Mon Feb 25 11:39:23 MST 2013

Eric Peters
Eric Peters Autos
January 27th, 2013
Reader Views: 1,014

In New York, we have a prequel of what’s to come – the repeal of the
Second Amendment and summary criminalization of peaceful citizens merely
for possessing the means of self-defense, even in their own homes. As in
Great Britain, citizens of NY  face prison if they use proscribed
weapons against murderous thugs – even in their own homes. The tyrants
Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo have made their decision. Now New
Yorkers will have to make theirs. And so will the rest of us – if, as
seems likely, the federal tyrants succeed in issuing a New York-style
fatwa that applies to the rest of the country. Which brings us to the
question:

hag one

What will you do?

It is a very hard question. Perhaps the hardest question Americans have
had to face since 1861. As then, there may be no peaceful way to
preserve our rights. There may be blood. As then, one side is absolutely
determined to impose its will at bayonet-point. To murder us in the
thousands – perhaps millions, this time -  if we refuse to submit. There
is no reasoning, no discussing. What we face is violence against our
persons by people who absolutely will not leave us in peace – no matter
how peaceful we try to be – until we have submitted to them utterly and
for all time to come. We wish only to be left alone – and demand that
our right to defend ourselves against those who will not leave us alone
be respected. That self-defense is the most basic of rights – a right
conceded even to the lowest animal. They do not acknowledge our rights;
they despise the very notion of us having any rights at all. They regard
their power over us as limitless in principle – and rage at even the
smallest assertion of freedom of action. They loathe our guns because
our ownership of guns is an expression of our determination to defend
our very lives – and thus, of self-ownership.

And that is what cannot be tolerated. Which is why the current bum-rush
to disarm us has become absolutely frantic. The moment is at hand. We
will either stand up and be reckoned with as free men – or we will sit
down forever and accept any degradation, any humiliation. And in that
case, we shall have proved worthy of such treatment.TSA 2 Future
generations will look upon us with the same mixture of incomprehension
and contempt that our generation looked upon those who meekly lined up
naked in queue for their turn at the edge of the pit. Because it will
come to that, in time.

For decades, in a slow and incremental way, they have progressively
increased their claims on us. On the most intimate details of our
private lives. On our literal bodies and those of our children. We no
longer enjoy even the vestigial liberty of being free in our own homes.
They are everywhere. They recognize no limits, no boundary beyond which
they may not assert themselves over us. They read and record our
conversations. They demand to know the minutia of our finances. They
tell us with whom we must do business – and under what conditions. They
lay claim to an unlimited amount of our income. They deny us even the
prospect of real ownership of anything more than the clothes on our
backs. They assert their “right” – that is, their unchecked power to do
us violence – for any and no reason at all, beyond the reason that they
have power and we do not. We are on the cusp now of literal, physical
enslavement. Of being owned – because we are about to be rendered
utterly defenseless.

Legally rendered defenseless.Holocaust

If that is not just cause for resistance, then there is no cause for
resisting anything, ever. Which is exactly the point being insisted
upon: That we have no right to resist, because we have no rights. It is
our role to Submit and Obey. Immediately, quietly. To anything and
everything they tell us to do. To complacently accept as natural and
right that our lives are the playthings of others – who may do with us
as they please. That our lives do not matter. Because we do not own our
lives.

Our lives are owned by them.

If we lose this battle, then we have already lost the war. The rest will
be a mopping up operation. Having taken away not merely our guns but
succeeded in intellectually defrocking us of the principle of
self-defense and self-ownership that possessing arms affirms, it will be
a very small thing indeed to take away much else besides.To take away
anything – perhaps everything. Why not? We have already surrendered –
and thus, already accepted the idea that nothing is off limits, that
whatever small measure of vestigial liberty we may still possess is not
actually possessed but merely tolerated . . . for the moment. And may be
taken from us at any time, at their whim.

jefferson 1

A defenseless man should expect no mercy. And a man unwilling to defend
himself – and his fellow men – against tyranny deservesnone.

Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo have made their decision. Diane
Feinstein and Barack Obama will soon make theirs.

Then it will be our turn.

I have already made mine. It is the same decision made by Joshua Boston
(USMC):

“I will not register my weapons…

“I am not your subject…

“I am not your peasant… .”

I am not a “tough guy.” I am not looking for a fight. Rather, I
desperately wish to avoid one. I’m a middle-aged American just trying to
live my life, work, enjoy my pastimes and my friends and family. To be
an American. A free American. I dearly value my life. Which is precisely
why,  if I am backed into a corner by those who refuse to leave me be –
even though I harm none – then I will turn and fight. God help me.

God help us all.

Throw it in the Woods?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/will-you-submit-obey_012013
*****