[Rushtalk] Will you submit & obey? ... I've decided no I will not... You?

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Tue Feb 26 12:03:51 MST 2013

At 10:39 AM 2/25/2013 -0800, Carl Spitzer wrote:

When I got my concealed carry permit in Floriduh
I was privileged to view a movie called
"Defending Yourself Against Edged Weapons".
So what I've done at this point in my life is
sold all my guns and gotten proficient with knives.
I've been both shot and cut in my life, and shot
is definitely preferable, though fatally shot or cut is all the same to me.
Dying in a hail of bullets appeals to the patriot
in me, though I'm more likely to go in a massive coronary.
So to reiterate, I'm a jeweler and I work out of my house, and I own NO guns.
Come and try to get my gold. I dare you.
Most people, even thugs, (except police) won't
shoot if they think they don't have to.
That's their weak point.

> [...]
> that our generation looked upon those who
> meekly lined up naked in queue for their turn
> at the edge of the pit. Because it will come to that, in time.
>
>For decades, in a slow and incremental way, they
>have progressively increased their claims on us.
>On the most intimate details of our private
>lives. On our literal bodies and those of our
>children. We no longer enjoy even the vestigial
>liberty of being free in our own homes. They are
>everywhere. They recognize no limits, no
>boundary beyond which they may not assert
>themselves over us. They read and record our
>conversations. They demand to know the minutia
>of our finances. They tell us with whom we must
>do business – and under what conditions. They
>lay claim to an unlimited amount of our income.
>They deny us even the prospect of real ownership
>of anything more than the clothes on our backs.
>They assert their “right” – that is, their
>unchecked power to do us violence – for any and
>no reason at all, beyond the reason that they
>have power and we do not. We are on the cusp now
>of literal, physical enslavement. Of being owned
>– because we are about to be rendered utterly defenseless.
>
>Legally rendered
>defenseless.<http://ericpetersautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/camp-1.jpg>
>Holocaust
>

>If that is not just cause for resistance, then
>there is no cause for resisting anything, ever.
>Which is exactly the point being insisted upon:
>That we have no right to resist, because we have
>no rights. It is our role to Submit and Obey.
>Immediately, quietly. To anything and everything
>they tell us to do. To complacently accept as
>natural and right that our lives are the
>playthings of others – who may do with us as
>they please. That our lives do not matter. Because we do not own our lives.
>
>Our lives are owned by them.
>
>If we lose this battle, then we have already
>lost the war. The rest will be a mopping up
>operation. Having taken away not merely our guns
>but succeeded in intellectually defrocking us of
>the principle of self-defense and self-ownership
>that possessing arms affirms, it will be a very
>small thing indeed to take away much else
>besides.To take away anything – perhaps
>everything. Why not? We have already surrendered
>– and thus, already accepted the idea that
>nothing is off limits, that whatever small
>measure of vestigial liberty we may still
>possess is not actually possessed but merely
>tolerated . . . for the moment. And may be taken
>from us at any time, at their whim.
>
><http://ericpetersautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jefferson-1.jpg>
>jefferson 1
>

>A defenseless man should expect no mercy. And a
>man unwilling to defend himself – and his fellow
>men – against tyranny deservesnone.
>
>Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo have made
>their decision. Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama will soon make theirs.
>
>Then it will be our turn.
>
>I have already made mine. It is the same

 .”

>I am not a “tough guy.” I am not looking for a
>fight. Rather, I desperately wish to avoid one.
>I’m a middle-aged American just trying to live
>my life, work, enjoy my pastimes and my friends
>and family. To be an American. A free American.
>I dearly value my life. Which is precisely why,
>if I am backed into a corner by those who refuse
>to leave me be – even though I harm none – then
>I will turn and fight. God help me.
>
>God help us all.
>
>Throw it in the Woods?
>

><http://www.thedailysheeple.com/will-you-submit-obey_012013>http://www.thedailysheeple.com/will-you-submit-obey_012013