[Rushtalk] Obama's outrageous food-stamp secret

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 17:03:47 MST 2013

Grassfire has learned that the United States Department of
Agriculture (USDA) is reaching across our borders to quell the fears
of immigrants who are worried that getting on the taxpayer supported
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) "will harm their
chances of becoming U.S. citizens."

According to a report from The Daily Caller, the USDA is actively
distributing brochures to Mexican consulates as part of its
"partnership" with the Mexican government to teach non-citizens and
their family members how to get on the food-stamp program -- at the
expense of American taxpayers!

Since 2004, the USDA has met with the Mexican government "more than
150 times" to promote American nutrition-assistance programs.

But most shocking is the fact that "heads of households born in
Mexico are the most likely nationality to be on some form of food
assistance, with 45.3 percent reporting use of food assistance."

By comparison, 13.9 percent of native-born Americans are on food stamps.

In short, your tax dollars are being used to advertise, educate and
feed immigrants and their families! This is simply another outrageous
insult to tax-paying Americans who are being used by the Obama
administration to fund their radical agenda and, potentially, to
"buy" future votes.

The report also said that the USDA was working "in partnership with
the Mexican governmen." Partnership would suggest that we (U.S.
citizens) are getting something in return.

But the only return on this "investment" is a bulging and dangerous
culture of dependency among immigrants who come to expect government
handouts and taxpayer-supported benefits as a way of life in the U.S.

Hard-working Americans are being fleeced by an administration looking
to swell their ranks -- while you foot the bill!

This is why Grassfire launched our national petition to "Stop the
Food-Stamp Madness." John A., you're one of the more than 20,000
grassroots patriots who responded to our call to action in the first
few days. But now, we need your help.

+ + Alert Your Friends

While Grassfire is thrilled with the viral growth of this petition,
we're calling on all members of our team to help us quickly reach our
50,000 delivery goal by forwarding this message to their friends and
family members.

<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=212414&CID=982&RID=38395132>Urge
them to stand with you by adding their names to Grassfire's "Stop the
Food-Stamp Madness" petition by clicking here.

With our economy in shambles and our national debt approaching $17
trillion, taxpayers cannot afford to fund another Obama handout that
topped out at $80.4 billion last year.

<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=212415&CID=982&RID=38395132>Alert
your loved ones today and encourage them to go here now to join with
you and the more than 20,000 other Americans who are making their voices heard.

+ + Thriving In These Difficult Times

 From his aggressive redistribution agenda to his wanton disregard
for our constitutional rights as citizens, Obama is breaking the
backs and spirits of hard-working Americans while driving to
radically re-shape our nation.

For those wondering if the madness will ever end, Grassfire has a new
resource just for you.

Our recently released book,
<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=212416&CID=982&RID=38395132>Thriving
In Exile, introduces you to four proven principles that take you far
beyond survival and will help you prosper during these difficult
times.
<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=212417&CID=982&RID=38395132>Go
here now to learn the keys to thriving in exile.

As always, thank you for standing with Grassfire.

The Grassfire Team

P.S. Again, we need your help to stop Obama's food-stamp madness.
Please invite your family and friends to join with you in supporting
meaningful SNAP reform.
<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=212418&CID=982&RID=38395132>Urge
them to go here now and sign our "Stop the Food-Stamp Madness" petition.