[Rushtalk] The Left's Hate Speech........

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 20:48:06 MST 2013

This individual is sick and dangerous.

Bill

________________________________
 From: John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net>
To: Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [Rushtalk] The Left's Hate Speech........

We'll 'pry guns from cold, dead fingers'

Columnist proposes killing NRA members, dragging
Republicans behind pickupsPublished: 22 hours ago
  by Drew Zahn Email | Archive
  Subscribe to
feed
Drew Zahn is a former pastor who cut his editing teeth as a member of the
award-winning staff of Leadership, Christianity Today's
professional journal for church leaders. He is the editor of seven books,
including Movie-Based Illustrations for Preaching & Teaching, which
sparked his ongoing love affair with film and his weekly WND column,
"Popcorn and a
(world)view."More
	*
	* Text smaller
	* Text bigger

DES MOINES, Iowa – For 50 years, the left-leaning columnist Donald Kaul
has raged against guns, but after the Sandy Hook Elementary School
massacre, he says, it’s time for “anger,” killing gun owners and dragging
legislators who disagree with gun control behind pickup trucks until they
get the message.

The Pulitzer Prize-nominated columnist penned an alarming screed published in the Des Moines Register in which he
further suggested the Second Amendment be repealed and the National Rifle
Association be declared a terrorist organization.

“During my 50-year career,” Kaul wrote, “every time some demented soul
would take a semiautomatic gun and clean out a post office, a school or a
picnic, I’d get up on my soap box and let loose with a withering diatribe
about guns, the National Rifle Association and weak-kneed politicians.
Did it about 75 times, give or take.”

Yet each time, he lamented, the only result was a spike in gun
sales.

Donald Kaul

“That’s obscene,” he opined. “Here, then, is my
‘madder-than-hell-and-I’m-not-going-to-take-it-anymore’ program for
ending gun violence in America.”

His first step: “Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway.
It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. … Surely
the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the
Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be
a privilege, not a right.”

Second: “Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership
illegal. … Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some
people refused to give up their guns, that ‘prying the guns from their
cold, dead hands’ thing works for me.”

Third: “Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed
Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them
around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.”

“And if that didn’t work,” Kaul concludes, “I’d adopt radical
measures.”

Kaul explains his dramatic measures this way: “The thing missing from the
debate so far is anger – anger that we live in a society where something
like the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre can happen and our main concern
is not offending the NRA’s sensibilities.”

It would appear Kaul has supplied his missing ingredient.