[Rushtalk] New Media Push: "Give Up" on Constitution

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 16:47:03 MST 2013

At 11:45 AM 1/2/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>At 02:45 AM 1/2/2013 -0500, you wrote:

>>>Try actually reading the article rather than skimming why dontcha?
>>
>>         I DID!!! Why do you think I'm against a Con-Con?!? THINK
>> for once! You can't trust anybody in government, these days - any
>> power-seeker at all!
>
>You can't trust anybody in government so that's why we have to keep
>the government we have?
>Didja see the part about how the states sent reps to DC to tweak the
>Articles and, against the states wishes they had a con-con and
>created a new model government?
>
>You can't trust them to follow their own laws and rules. The
>constitution is dead.
>http://www.examiner.com/article/senate-defies-constitution-again-house-goes-along-with-it?CID=examiner_alerts_article
> From the above (another article you should read but likely won't)
>"If we do not finally unite in insisting that our elected leaders
>obey our laws, then we deserve exactly the corrupt and tyrannical
>government that we surely will have coming our way. The constitution
>cannot police itself. It needs the masses to be united in demanding
>that it is obeyed or suffer the rightful and lawful consequences."

         That's all about to change.......in a violent way, sadly.
The DoJ has cornered the market on body bags and ammo in the last 18
months and now, a police lieutenant in N.C. has said that he expects
martial law to happen
soon.
http://patriotaction.net/video/n-c-police-lieutenant-warns-of-martial-law-in-early-2013?xg_source=activity