[Rushtalk] *BRILLIANT*

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 12:13:37 MST 2013

At 11:24 AM 1/5/2013, JD wrote:
>Dude, that is what they say about us.

         The progressive left says a great deal of stuff that's plain
balderdash. Look how they've re-written history books to suit their agenda.

>There are plenty of happy liberals and grouchy conservatives.

         I've never seen any happy liberals.........a few who THINK
they are liberals, but aren't really.

>Emotional states and politics do not vary directly.

         Rush, Jim Quinn and I all would really disagree with you on
that point!