[Rushtalk] The Left Is Convinced Americans Won't Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights - Soon We'll Know.

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Tue Jan 8 22:16:17 MST 2013

At 09:58 PM 1/8/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

>The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For
>2nd Amendment Rights
Soon We’ll Know.

This is what I posted as a comment:

<http://www.westernjournalism.com/members/the_federal_farmer/>The_Federal_Farmer
says:
<http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-left-is-convinced-americans-wont-fight-for-2nd-amendment-rights/#comment-163281>January
8, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

No, I agree. American’s won’t fight for the second. I have proof!
No laws of this magnitude are ever merely passed
in America. That’s not how our masters work.
They use incrementalism, and the more grievous
the law or ban on liberty, the slower they
implement their incremental laws and rules.
This one has been so long in the works that the
vast majority of American’s stand on the side of
tyranny right now and will scream and yell
against liberty in favor of authoritarianism, right now!
There are well over 5 million American’s who are
unable and forbidden to exercise this fundamental
and so-called inalienable right.
I read the famous quote by Martin Niemöller,
“First they came for the communists
” and
yet,
First they came for the felons and not ONE
of you so-called “Patriots” have a full enough
ball sack to complain. And in fact you praise
your masters for keeping you safe from the scary
ex-convicts who want to now walk the strait and
narrow and legally own and carry arms.
If a man can be trusted to exist in society
without a custodian, he can be trusted to keep and bear arms.

Paf Dvorak

notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info