[Rushtalk] The Left Is Convinced Americans Won't Fight For 2nd Amendment Rights - Soon We'll Know.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 8 22:49:29 MST 2013

At 12:16 AM 1/9/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>At 09:58 PM 1/8/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>

>>The Left Is Convinced Americans Won’t Fight For
>>2nd Amendment Rights
Soon We’ll Know.

>This is what I posted as a comment:
>

><http://www.westernjournalism.com/members/the_federal_farmer/>The_Federal_Farmer
>says:
><http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-left-is-convinced-americans-wont-fight-for-2nd-amendment-rights/#comment-163281>January
>8, 2013 at 10:13 pm
>
>Your comment is awaiting moderation.
>
>No, I agree. American’s won’t fight for the second. I have proof!

         What you've said has merit. However, we
are getting backed into a corner these days. The
left smells "pay dirt", while the right is up
against it (and thoroughly SICK of it). The left
believes they are close enough that they don't
need incrementalism anymore (besides, they have
an anti-constitutionalist is the WH). The right
is fed up - guns are flying off the shelves at
all gun stores in all 50 states, to prove the point!

>No laws of this magnitude are ever merely passed
>in America. That’s not how our masters work.
>They use incrementalism, and the more grievous
>the law or ban on liberty, the slower they
>implement their incremental laws and rules.
>This one has been so long in the works that the
>vast majority of American’s stand on the side of
>tyranny right now and will scream and yell
>against liberty in favor of authoritarianism, right now!
>There are well over 5 million American’s who are
>unable and forbidden to exercise this
>fundamental and so-called inalienable right.
>I read the famous quote by Martin Niemöller,
>“First they came for the communists
” and
>yet,
First they came for the felons and not ONE