[Rushtalk] "Only In America"-Observations.Of Democrats
Winblows at lavabit.com
Fri Jan 11 16:37:27 MST 2013
TOP-10 "Only In America" Observations ~ by a Canadian:
1) Only in America, could politicians talk about the greed of the rich
at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
2) Only in America, could people claim that the government still
discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President,
a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is
black while only 12% of the population is black.
3) Only in America, could they have had the two people most responsible
for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department
and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn
out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America, can they have terrorists kill people in the name of
Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might
be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America, would they make people who want to legally become
American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of
thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone
who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American
6) Only in America, could the people who believe in balancing the budget
and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
7) Only in America, could you need to present a driver's license to cash
a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America, could people demand the government investigate
whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas
went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company
(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes
9) Only in America, could the government collect more tax dollars from
the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion
dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER
MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America, could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income
taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't
pay any income taxes at all.
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election. -- Rush Limbaugh
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rushtalk