[Rushtalk] God-given Rights, man made Anti-rights, and why the welfare state is immoral

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 20:42:28 MST 2013

GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS, MAN-MADE ANTI-RIGHTS AND WHY "SAFETY NETS ARE IMMORAL

By Publius Huldah
August 28, 2012
NewsWithViews.com

It is the dogma of our time that proponents of
government safety net programs hold the moral
high ground. Accordingly, Democrats preen over
their own "compassion"; and Republicans chime in
that they too "believe in safety net programs".
But safety net programs are unconstitutional and
immoral. They are unconstitutional because
"charity" is not one of the enumerated powers of
the federal
government.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn1>[1]
They are immoral because they are based on a
fabricated system of man-made anti-rights which negate the Rights God gave us.

The Origin of Rights and the Purpose of Civil Government
The Declaration of Independence sets forth the
Principles which were fleshed out - more or less
perfectly - in Our Constitution. The key is the 2nd paragraph, which begins:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that
all men are created equal, that they are endowed
by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the
pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these
rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of
the governed, - That whenever any Form of
Government becomes destructive of these ends, it
is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
" [emphasis added]

The Bible shows that God gave us a great many
rights such as to earn, keep, and inherit private
property; to defend ourselves; to worship God;
and to live our lives free from meddling and
interference as long as we observe the God-given
Rights of others. But men are not angels. Evil
men seek to take God given Rights away from
others. Evil men seek to exercise power over
others. That is why we need civil government - to
restrain the wicked. Without civil government, we
would be in anarchy, always defending ourselves
from those who seek to do whatever they want with
our lives, liberties, persons, and
property<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn2>[2]
So! Rights come from God, and the purpose of
civil government is to secure the rights God gave us.

Political Power is from The People!
Our Constitution was based on the radical
Principle that The People are the original source
of political power. Throughout history, political
power has been seen to originate with the King.
This is powerfully illustrated by King John I in
the movie "Robin Hood" with Russell Crowe and
Cate Blanchet. King John saw his Will as "law",
and the People as "subjects" to his Will. But in
this Country, WE THE PEOPLE ordained and
established the Constitution and created a
federal government. And the federal government We
created was subject to us. The Preamble to our
Constitution, "WE THE PEOPLE of the United
States", is our assertion that We are the source
of political power, and We are the creators of
the federal
government.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn3>[3]

Federalism & Enumerated Powers
We created a "federal" government. A "federal"
government is an alliance of Sovereign and
Independent States associated together in a
federation with a general or national government
to which is delegated supremacy over the States
in specifically defined areas only. In
<http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/fed45.htm>Federalist
Paper No. 45 (9th para), James Madison, Father of
our Constitution, explains the separate spheres
of operation of the federal and State
governments. Only a few enumerated powers are
delegated to the federal government - all other
powers are reserved by the States:
"The powers delegated by the proposed
Constitution to the federal government are few
and defined. Those which are to remain in the
State governments are numerous and indefinite.
The former will be exercised principally on
external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and
foreign commerce
 the powers reserved to the
several States will extend to all the objects
which
 concern the lives, liberties, and
properties of the people, and the internal order
and prosperity of the State."

So! What are these specifically defined areas
where We delegated to our "creature" - the
federal government - authority over the States?
We listed in the Constitution every power We
delegated to each branch of the federal
government. These are the "enumerated"
powers.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn4>[4]
It is ONLY with respect to these enumerated
powers - those listed in the Constitution - that
the federal government has lawful authority over
the Country at
large!<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn5>[5]
    * Does the federal government have authority
to issue patents & copyrights? Yes! How do we
know? Because Art. I, Sec. 8, cl. 8 delegates this power to Congress.
    * Does the federal government have authority
to institute social security, food stamps,
Medicare, aid to families with dependent
children, and obamacare? No! How do we know?
Because these are not listed among the enumerated
powers delegated to Congress.
Internationally, Congress and the President have
authority to conduct war & national defense (Art
I, Sec. 8, cl. 11-16 & Art II, Sec. 2, cl 1); and
the President and the Senate have authority to
make treaties respecting trade, commerce, and
diplomatic relations (Art II, Sec. 2, cl 2).
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/category/treaty-making-powers-of-the-united-states/>The
lawful objects of treaties are restricted to the
enumerated powers. Accordingly, the President and
the Senate may not lawfully enter into the UN
Arms Trade Treaty because the Constitution does
not permit the federal government to restrict
firearms; and further, the 2nd Amendment
prohibits the federal government from infringing
our pre-existing Right to bear
arms.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn6>[6]
Domestically: Congress has authority to make laws
respecting a uniform commercial system:
Specifically, uniform weights & measures, a money
system based on gold & silver where CONGRESS (not
private bankers such as the fed) regulates the
value of money, issue patents & copyrights, make
bankruptcy laws, establish post offices and build
some roads (Art I, Sec. 8, cl. 4-8). The
President's duty is to implement the foregoing
(Art. II, Sec. 3). Congress may make, and the
President is to enforce, laws respecting who may
become a naturalized citizen and the procedures
for naturalization (Art I, Sec 8, cl. 4). The
Constitution
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/us-criminal-code/>authorizes
Congress to make criminal laws respecting
counterfeiting, treason, accepting bribes, and
piracy & other felonies committed on the high
seas. Congress may make those few criminal laws
which are "necessary & proper" to carry out
enumerated powers, such as making it a crime to
file false claims in federal bankruptcy courts,
and to lie under oath in federal
court.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn7>[7]
Congress has authority to levy taxes and borrow
money and appropriate funds (Art I, Sec. 8, cls
1,2 & Sec 9, cl 7), but ONLY for purposes
authorized by the Constitution. So! Congress may
levy taxes to fund the military, to pay the
salaries of the people in the patent & copyright
office and other constitutionally authorized
offices, and to carry out other delegated powers.
    * May Congress lawfully create, and
appropriate funds to, the federal Departments of
Education, Health & Human Services, and
Agriculture? No! Because these are not constitutionally authorized offices!
    * May Congress levy taxes to implement
obamacare? No!
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/the-taxing-clause-five-lawless-judges-and-obamacare/>Because
the Constitution does not delegate power over
medical care to the federal government!
<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn8>[8]
With the 13th, 14th & 15th Amendments, the defect
in our Constitution permitting slavery was
corrected, and Congress was delegated authority
to make laws enforcing the
Amendments.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn9>[9]
We created federal courts and strictly limited
their jurisdiction. The kinds of cases We permit
federal courts to hear are itemized at Art. III,
Sec. 2, cl.
1.<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah111.htm#_ftn10>[10]
So! This is basically all We gave the federal
government authority to do for the Country at
large. In all other matters, the States - the
Members of the Federation - are sovereign and
independent. So "federalism" refers to the form
of the government We created in our Constitution
- a "federation" of Member States united for
limited and enumerated purposes only; with all
other powers being retained by the States and The People.

How the federal & State Governments are to go
about Securing our God-given Rights
It is not the federal government's job to secure
all our God given Rights, just those appropriate
for a "federal" government. Other rights are secured by the States.

How the God-given Right to Life is Secured:
The federal government is to secure our right to
life by military defense (Art. I, Sec. 8, cl.
11-16); by protecting us from invasion (Art IV,
Sec. 4); by prosecuting traitors (Art III, Sec.
3); and by laws against piracy and other felonies
committed on the high seas (Art. I, Sec. 8, cl.
10). The States reserved the powers to secure our
right to life by prosecuting murderers, outlawing
abortion, euthanasia, drunk driving, the selling
of harmful substances to minors, and imposing
quarantines for dangerous contagious diseases.
States may have pure food and drug laws. States
or local governments may outlaw conditions such
as old tires lying around which breed mosquitos,
which cause disease. States also once secured our
right to life by means of "support laws" which
required family members to care for their own!
Fathers were to provide for their minor children!
Adult children for their elderly parents. The
Bible requires family members to care for their
own - and State laws used to implement this Godly Principle.
    * But in our brave new world, people are no
longer obligated to support dependent family
members - everyone just goes on a government
program. That is what Aid to Families with
Dependent Children, Social Security, Medicare,
Medicaid, obamacare, are about - relieving people
of their Responsibilities imposed by God to
themselves and to their own families.
    * Such programs also increase the size and
power of the federal government. That's how we
got the Frankensteinian monster it is today.

Securing the God-given Right to Property:
The federal government is to secure our property
rights by requiring an honest money system based
on gold & silver, and by establishing uniform and
honest weights & measures (Art I, Sec. 8, cl 5).
Inflation by means of paper currency and
fractional reserve lending is theft; so honest
money must be based on precious metals. Honest
money and honest weights & measures are called
for in the Bible. The federal government is to
secure our property rights by punishing
counterfeiters (Art I, Sec. 8, cl 6). The federal
government is to secure our property rights by
providing for bankruptcy courts. This permits the
orderly dissolution of debtors' estates with fair
treatment of creditors; or the reorganization of
financially troubled businesses for the benefit
of all (Art I, Sec 8, cl 4). And the federal
government is to secure our property rights by
issuing patents & copyrights to inventors and
writers to recognize their ownership of their
intellectual labors (Art I, Sec 8, cl 8). The
States are to secure our property rights by
prosecuting robbers, penalizing negligence,
fraud, breach of contract and slander. States and
local governments may impose burning bans when
dry weather makes outdoor burning dangerous.
Local governments may make ordinances requiring
people to maintain their properties so as not to deflate housing values.

Securing the God-given Right to Liberty:
The federal government secures our right to
liberty by laws against slavery (13th Amendment).
But the federal government secures our God-given
right to liberty primarily by obeying the
Constitution! The reason our Constitution so
strictly limits and enumerates the powers of the
federal government is to secure our basic right
to be left alone to live our own lives free from
meddlesome and interfering do-gooders, tyrants,
and bullies. The States secure our right to
liberty by laws against kidnapping, false
imprisonment; and by prosecuting rapists, molesters, and muggers.

Securing the God-given Right to Pursue our Own Happiness:
The federal, State, and local governments secure
this right by not meddling in our lives! We have
the right to live our own lives free from
interference as long as we do not deprive other
people of their God-given rights.

Securing the God-given right to a Fair Trial:
The Bible requires civil governments to give fair
trials - to citizens and aliens alike. See, e.g.,
Dt. 1:16-17, Dt. 19:15-20 & Mt. 18:16; Ex 18:13-26; don't bear false witness.

Outlawing the Hereditary Class System:
And Remember! We are all equal before the Law -
we all stand on equal footing before God and are
supposed to stand on equal footing in human
courts. So our Framers outlawed hereditary
aristocracy with its class system: Art I, Sec 9,
last clause & Art I, Sec. 10, cl 1 prohibit the
federal government and the States from granting
Titles of Nobility.   So! Do you see? The only
proper function of civil governments is to secure
the Rights God gave us - and this is how it was
to be done. And note something else about God
given rights: They don't put us in conflict with
each other. When all civil governments do is
secure our God given rights - protect us from
foreign invaders and domestic criminals and
tortfeasers - the People can live together in
peace. So THIS is the gift our Framers gave us in
1787 when they drafted our Constitution. But for
the last 100 years, we have been letting this gift slip thru our fingers.

What Happened?
Why is our Country coming apart? Why is everybody
at everybody else's throat? Why is our financial
system collapsing? Why has our Country turned
into a moral cesspool? Because we forgot the
Principle set forth in our Declaration that the
purpose of civil government is to secure our
God-given rights - by protecting us from those
who seek to take these rights away from us. And
we were seduced into believing that civil government should
    * Provide for our needs; and
    * Protect us from the risks and uncertainties of Life.
But these beliefs are Evil and Destructive. They
destroy Countries and individual Human Souls.

A Government which Provides to Some, must Take from Others
HOW do governments provide for our needs? How do
they PAY for the safety net programs progressive
Democrats and Republicans love so much? They take
money from some people by force and give it to
other people! At the beginning, the money was
taken from those who paid taxes. When that pot of
money wasn't sufficient, the governments borrowed
money to fund the welfare programs. Now, they
can't borrow enough, so the federal government
devised new methods of creating massive debt to
be shoved on the backs of our grandchildren and
great grandchildren. This is stealing. The
federal government takes money which doesn't
belong to them - they create massive debt to be
paid back by future generations - and they give
it to people who have their hands out - in
exchange for their political support. All these
"safety net" programs: social security, Medicare,
Medicaid, food stamps, aid to families with
dependent children, free day care, head start,
forcing hospital ERs to provide free medical
care, unemployment compensation, and the like,
are all based on taking money from some people
(born and unborn) by force and giving it to
others. On the State level, we are told that a
free public school education K - 12 is a
fundamental "right". So property owners are taxed
heavily to pay for the public schools which have
churned out generations of Americans who know
nothing and can't think but have been
indoctrinated into a secular statist worldview.
Meanwhile, teachers' unions and purple-shirted
SEIU thugs are screaming for more benefits to be
paid into their bloated pockets by taxpayers who
make less money than the union thugs! The welfare
state isn't based on "compassion". The welfare
state is based on Envy, Coercion & Theft. THIS is
what has set us at each other's throats: The
misuse of governments to rob some of the People
for the benefit of favored groups - the public
and private sector unions, businesses owned by
Obama fundraisers, and welfare parasites. Senior
citizens were once a favored group, but Seniors
will be phased out via Obama's death panels. The
welfare state with its "safety nets" negates
God's Gift of Liberty, and it violates God's Laws
protecting private property, prohibiting theft,
and condemning envy. And when a culture is based
on Envy, Coercion and Theft, as ours now is, it
is impossible for The People to live in peace with one another.

Living in a Cocoon? Or as Free and Independent Manly Men and Womanly Women?
We were also seduced into believing that the
federal government should protect us from the
risks and uncertainties of Life. And so the
federal government regulates and controls all
human activity. Under obamacare, bureaucrats in
the federal Department of Health & Human Services
will control access to medical care! Education is
regulated. OSHA regulates work conditions. EPA
regulates the air and the water and "emissions".
The federal government oversees the wages we pay
and get - all arrangements between employers and
employees; all human activity is regulated and
controlled and taxed. Obama's model is the Life
of Julia: a single mother dependent on the
federal government throughout her life who lives
in a cocoon woven around her by the federal
government and paid for - by others. The price of
the cocoon is personal liberty and dignity. We
exchanged our glorious heritage for a bowl of
porridge. The test for us is this: Have we become
so dependent on handouts, and are we so
indifferent to the fate of our grandchildren,
that we refuse to stand up to the federal
government and tell them all to go to hell?

The Progressives and the Regulatory Federal Government
This Country was made great by our Forefathers
who valued freedom so much that they left their
homeland on a dangerous voyage to come here where
there was no job, no home, no "safety net", no
nothing but God, wilderness, Liberty, and
Opportunity. Our Forefathers came to this Country
without health insurance! Without disability
benefits! Without retirement pensions! What
happened to bring us where we are today - on the
brink of social, moral, and financial collapse?
During the late 1880s, Progressivism with its
meddlesome and unconstitutional policies arose.
The Progressives were going to "fix" everything
and "fix" everybody by "regulating" everything
and everybody. They would get "experts" to run
everything and manage everybody and tell them
what to do. The Progressives did many bad things
- I'll just mention a few: The federal government
started regulating railroads. Congress passed
anti-trust legislation and created the federal
Food and Drug Administration. In 1913, the 16th &
17th Amendments were ratified. The Federal
Reserve Act was passed in 1913. Prohibition - the
18th Amendment - was ratified in 1919. God says
we may drink alcohol; but Progressives didn't
agree with that and so banned it. Federal funding
for maternity and child care started. We moved to
the present unconstitutional system of
Presidential primaries, and abandoned the
procedures for electing Presidents set forth in
the 12th Amendment (ratified 1804). So it was the
Progressives - and Teddy Roosevelt was the first
Progressive President - who initiated our
abandonment of
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-biblical-foundation-of-our-constitution/>God's
Model for Civil Government, our abandonment of
our Constitution, and our descent into the
cesspool of Envy, Coercion, Theft, and
Dependency. The Social Security Act was passed in
the mid-1930's, and Medicare in the mid-1960s.

Man-made "Anti-rights"

So today, we are laboring under the ridiculous
notion that we have a whole host of "rights" to
stuff which is paid for by other people: the
"right" to a free public school education; the
"right" to a fair wage, paid vacations, maternity
leave, and equal pay for equal work; the "right"
to an income for when you are old, unemployed,
sick, disabled, or whatever; a "right" to a
"decent" standard of living including "adequate"
food, clothing, housing, medical care, and other
social services. And let us not forget the
"right" to free cell phones, the "right" to free
birth control, and the "right" to free abortions
and abortifacts! What's wrong with all these
"rights"? What they all have in common is a
claimed "right" to live at other peoples'
expense. They elevate parasitism into a "right".
All these handouts must all be paid for by
someone. And unless other people pay for these
freebies voluntarily, the money must be taken
from them BY FORCE. So it turns some of us and
our grandchildren and great grandchildren into
plucked geese. That is why the welfare State is
evil, immoral, and rotten to the core. And it is
operated by politicians who seek only more and
more power for themselves. THIS is why we are all
at each other's throats. The people who are
getting the handouts want more! The people who
have been paying are sick of paying for the
welfare parasites who sit at home watching their
big screen TVs eating junk food - all of which is
paid for by those who work, along with those who
haven't even been born. God NEVER gave us the
"right" to demand that other people be forced to
pay our living expenses and give us free stuff -
cell phones and abortion pills! God NEVER gave us
the "right" to force others to subsidize our own
failures, vices, weaknesses, or irresponsibility.
Two of the 10 Commandments deal with the sanctity
of other peoples' property. Not only are we
forbidden to steal other peoples' stuff, we are forbidden to covet it.

<http://www.newswithviewsstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc>
[]

Throughout the Bible, God's Laws uphold the
sanctity of private property. So! All these
man-made Anti-rights negate the God-given Rights
because they steal our Property and our Liberty.
The welfare State - socialism - communism -
fascism -obama's blather about "redistribution"
and "fairness" are evil and immoral because they
are based on a violation of God's Laws granting
us Liberty, upholding the sanctity of private
property, and condemning envy and theft.

Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!

Enter Your E-Mail Address:

What Should We Do?

We must repent. We must return to God, our
Founding Principles, our Constitution. We must
acknowledge that the present system cannot
continue; and that everyone's favorite "safety
net" programs - Social security and Medicare -
have done much to destroy The Family and the
concept of Personal Responsibility. The Bible,
which we have spurned for a very long time, tells
us that families are the primary "welfare"
institution. For a very long time, families
actually did take care of one another! Elderly
parents died at home with their children. But
today, people see it as the responsibility of the
"government" to care for elderly people - to
provide them an income and pay their medical
expenses. And when they can no longer take of
themselves, they are put in nursing homes where
they die
 alone. Social security and Medicare
are evil - they corrupted us and destroyed our
families. They are bankrupt and filled with
fraud. Politicians use them as a tool to
manipulate the gullible. Still, many of our
Senior citizens have become dependent on these
programs. So we must phase out these unGodly and
unconstitutional programs in an orderly manner.
All taxes need to be reduced dramatically so that
people have more money to set aside for
themselves and their own families. The Estate Tax
should be eliminated. In the Bible, the eldest
son got the double share of the inheritance
because it was his prime responsibility to care
for his aged parents. We must pull together with
our families. We must rediscover Personal
Responsibility! Until we were corrupted by the
Progressives and their evil programs, we were a
remarkable People characterized by "goodness". PH

Endnotes:

1. Read the Constitution! "Charity" is not an
enumerated power! James Madison said, in
opposition to a proposal to give aid to French
emigrants, that he could not undertake to lay his
finger on that article in the Federal
Constitution which granted a right to Congress of
expending, on objects of benevolence, the money
of their constituents.
<http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llac&fileName=004/llac004.db&recNum=82>Annals
of Congress, House of Representatives, 3rd
Congress,
1st<http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llac&fileName=004/llac004.db&recNum=82>
Session, Jan. 10, 1794, p. 170-171.
2. People in the federal government now do
whatever they want with our lives, liberties,
property and persons [TSA agents feel us up, the
Executive Branch will control our access to
medical care, etc.]. The federal government has
become destructive of the purposes for which it
was created; and since it is violating our
Constitution, is ruling without our Consent. Hence, it is illegitimate.
3. Alexander Hamilton referred to the federal
government as our "creature" in
<http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/fed33.htm>Federalist
No. 33 (5th para); and Thomas Jefferson called it
our "creature" in
<http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=570&Itemid=264>The
Kentucky Resolutions of 1798
(8th<http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=570&Itemid=264>
Resolution).
4. For a discussion of Congress' Enumerated
Powers, go
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/congress-enumerated-powers/>here.
For the enumerated powers of the President, go
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/the-presidents-enumerated-powers-rulemaking-by-executive-agencies-executive-orders/>here.
For the enumerated powers of the federal Courts,
go
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/the-judicial-power-of-the-federal-courts/>here.

5. Get a pocket copy of our Declaration of
Independence and federal Constitution. Using
different colors, highlight all references to
God, the enumerated powers delegated to Congress,
the enumerated powers delegated to the President,
and the enumerated powers delegated to the
federal courts. You will be amazed. Then prepare
another highlighted copy and send it to U.S.
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.
6. God gave us the Right to hunt for food and to
use arms to defend ourselves. Jesus commanded his
disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword.
7. Most of the criminal laws Congress makes for
the Country at large - all drug laws, all laws
which pretend to restrict gun ownership, whether
sports figures take steroids, etc., etc., etc.,
are unconstitutional as outside the scope of the
powers delegated to Congress in the Constitution.
8. What is so appalling about John Roberts'
opinion in the obamacare case is that Roberts in
effect says that Congress may tax for any purpose
whatsoever. 9. The purpose of the 14th Amendment
was to protect freed slaves from Southern Black
Codes which denied them basic God-given Rights.
But the
<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/judicial-abuse-of-the-fourteenth-amendment-abortion-sexual-orientation-gay-marriage/>14th<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/2011/01/10/judicial-abuse-of-the-fourteenth-amendment-abortion-sexual-orientation-gay-marriage/>
Amendment has been perverted by judges on the
supreme Court to create a "right" to kill unborn
babies, a "right" to engage in homosexual sodomy,
and probably, a soon to be created "right" to
homosexual marriage. Do you see? Human judges
claim the power to create "rights." And note how
these judicially fabricated "rights" are contrary to God's Laws.
10. Many of the cases federal courts decide are
outside their constitutional authority to hear:
They have no authority to review STATE Laws and
STATE Constitutional provisions respecting prayer
in schools, posting of the Ten Commandments in
public places, abortion, homosexual acts, and
homosexual marriage. The supreme Court has long
been seizing powers which Art. III, Sec. 2, cl.
1, doesn't delegate to them. Those judges should
be impeached, tried, convicted, kicked off the
bench, and prohibited from ever again holding
federal office (Art I, Sec. 3, last clause, &
<http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/fed81.htm>Federalist
No. 81, 8th para). PH.

© 2012 Publius Huldah - All Rights Reserved

[]

[]

[]

[]
Share This Article

Click Here For Mass E-mailing

----------

Publius Huldah is a retired attorney who now
lives in Tennessee. Before getting a law degree,
she got a degree in philosophy where she
specialized in political philosophy and
epistemology (theories of knowledge). She now
writes extensively on the U.S. Constitution,
using the Federalist Papers to prove its original
meaning and intent. She also shows how federal
judges and politicians have ignored Our
Constitution and replaced it with their personal opinions and beliefs.

E-Mail: <mailto:publiushuldah at gmail.com>publiushuldah at gmail.com