[Rushtalk] SSRI's

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 22:33:37 MST 2013

At 11:40 PM 1/12/2013, you wrote:

>Did I write that sarcasm is a crime?  I have
>looked though my “sent” box, and I can’t find
>where I wrote that.  Repost it for me, please.

         No, I never said you did. However, the
implication was certainly there. Tom's reply was
dripping with sarcasm and you replied thusly:
Reading what is posted in this group makes it no
wonder at all that Republicans lose elections.

         Now then, a point of clarification: not
all Republicans lose elections! Penn's Woods has
a Republican Governor. My federal congressional
district is represented by Dr. Tim Murphy - a
Republican (who buried his well-known and
well-liked opponent in November). Louisiana has a
Republican Governor (Bobby Jindall), Republicans
have control in the federal House and the
Democrats LACK a bullet-proof majority in the
Senate. Penn's Woods has one senator from each
party. Republicans CAN and DO win elections when
they stay on message, refuse to waver and refuse
to turn into Liberal-Lite candidates.

. the damn doctor
"