[Rushtalk] Could Texas Really Secede From The Union? The Answer is.....

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 19:50:30 MST 2013

On 1/14/13 3:10 PM, Carl Spitzer wrote:

Back Some years ago I did an analysis of this issue based on
constitutional law.  My legal opinion is that Texas and any other state
CAN, based, primarily on the 10th amendment.

The opinion grew out of a criticism of Salmon Chase's opinion in Texas
v. White, which I considered to be a political decision without legal
merit.  In my opinion, it should be considered void and the basis for
assertion of tyranny.

Just a couple of thoughts.

SDL