[Rushtalk] Reagan did not check his principles at the door to win election

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Tue Jan 15 11:19:50 MST 2013

but all you Romney voters did.

CWSIV

       It was our Republican Party that gave me a political home.

          When I signed up for duty, I didn't have to check my
                         principles at the door.

                                   And

            I soon found out that the desire for victory did
                  not overcome our devotion to ideals.

                                           Ronald Reagan
                                      8/15/1988 12:00:00 AM

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh