[Rushtalk] Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 11:51:09 MST 2013

Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

Filed under
<http://visiontoamerica.com/category/constitution/>Constitution
Posted on
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13649/citizens-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-obama/>January
16, 2013
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13649/citizens-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-obama/#disqus_thread>177

“When a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a
design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off
such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

There can no longer be any doubt – the forces of
tyranny are running wild across our once great
Republic. The time has come for all good men and
women to rally to the aid of their country. We
have now entered a historic crossroads that will
decide the destiny of the United States.
Arrogance and corruption has long festered in
Washington DC, but the last decade has seen an
extreme acceleration of criminal looting and
attacks on liberty – every freedom is under sustained assault.

We the People, the rightful masters of this
Republic, will either rise up through Congress
and the states or we can trade in our birthright
of liberty for the chains of a technocratic
slavery. Below we list some of the more egregious
acts of seditious treason against the Republic of
the United States. Anyone who wishes to continue
to live in a free country and to pass that
birthright on to their children must research
this document and then lobby state legislatures
and the Congress to do their duty and remove the would-be dictator.

<http://www.infowars.com/citizens-file-article-of-impeachment-against-obama/>Post
Continues on www.infowars.com