[Rushtalk] CNN: Obama Can Ignore the Law

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 14:32:45 MST 2013

CNN: Obama Can Ignore the Law

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/cnn-obama-can-ignore-the-law/>January
26, 2013

<http://cdn.conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/carol-costello-screenshot.jpg>
carol-costello-screenshot

The hopelessly biased Carol Costello was rattled
to the core today when South Carolina sheriff Al
Cannon gave her a lesson in Constitutional law.
He also exposed Costello for the blithering
hypocrite that both she and most of the media are.

My guess is that Costello and her producers
forgot that country doesn’t mean dumb. Cannon’s
demeanor, intelligence, education, and command of
the facts ran circles around the left-wing morning anchor.

But why is Carol Costello, of all people, upset
with what Cannon is doing? All he’s doing is
following President Obama’s lead. After all, it
was Obama who set a new media-accepted precedent
that says it’s okay for him to violate his oath
of office when it comes to upholding and enforcing our nation’s laws.

Obama has openly and publicly stated ­ to much
media acclaim ­ that he will not enforce certain
parts of our immigration laws or the Defense of
Marriage Act. He doesn’t agree with those laws
and therefore he will not enforce them.

<http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/25/CNN-Anchor-Trashes-Sheriff-For-Emulating-Obama>Continue
Reading on www.breitbart.com ...