[Rushtalk] IT IS THE Psytropic drugs NOT THE GUNS

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sun Jan 27 19:36:29 MST 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "DEKE44 at aol.com" <DEKE44 at aol.com>
To: COGunIssues at yahoogroups.com; GunIssues at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:47 AM
Subject: [GunIssues] It's a little easier to understand when you can see
it in a list......Rx

Here's a direct link to the index:

http://ssristories.com/index.php?sort=date&p=school

I do not know the history of this compilation, nor its accuracy, but
it's worth consideration.

I have been saying this all along... As soon as I hear of some dramatic
trauma, I ask, "What prescription drugs was this person on?" And of
course, most people ask me if I am prejudiced.......you bet, I am. We
need to STOP all the LEGAL drugging as well as the illegal drugging.
Note that the news media (our fourth branch of service to our country)
does not mention all these drugs and why they are given. Most
antidepressants cause depression and suicidal behaviors. Let's take them
off the market and put people on natural remedies or put them out to
exercise and work. We even have a local Ward in our local hospital
designated for people who are addicted to their medications and it is so
sad that so many are senior citizens, too.

It's a little easier to understand when you can see it in a list......R
(Oh, I'm sorry.... Okay... It was the gun's fault....)
Click on the
blue 'What' to
access a
story. Click
on a red
column heading
to sort the
index by that
column.
What
Drug
Date
Where
Additional
School
Shooting
Prozac
WITHDRAWAL
2008-02-15
Illinois
** 6 Dead: 15
Wounded:
Perpetrator
Was in
Withdrawal
from Med &
Acting
Erratically
School
Shooting
Prozac
Antidepressant
2005-03-24
Minnesota
**10 Dead: 7
Wounded:
Dosage
Increased One
Week before
Rampage
School
Shooting
Paxil
[Seroxat]
Antidepressant
2001-03-10
Pennsylvania
**14 Year Old
GIRL Shoots &
Wounds
Classmate at
Catholic
School
School
Shooting
Zoloft
Antidepressant
& ADHD Med
2011-07-11
Alabama
**14 Year Old
Kills Fellow
Middle School
Student
School
Shooting
Zoloft
Antidepressant
1995-10-12
South Carolina
**15 Year Old
Shoots Two
Teachers,
Killing One:
Then Kills
Himself
School
Shooting
Med For
Depression
2009-03-13
Germany
**16 Dead
Including
Shooter:
Antidepressant
Use: Shooter
in Treatment
For Depression
School Hostage
Situation
Med For
Depression
2010-12-15
France
**17 Year Old
with Sword
Holds 20
Children &
Teacher
Hostage
School
Shooting Plot
Med For
Depression
WITHDRAWAL
2008-08-28
Texas
**18 Year Old
Plots a
Columbine
School Attack
School
Shooting
Anafranil
Antidepressant
1988-05-20
Illinois
**29 Year Old
WOMAN Kills
One Child:
Wounds Five:
Kills Self
School
Shooting
Luvox/Zoloft
Antidepressants
1999-04-20
Colorado
**COLUMBINE:
15 Dead: 24
Wounded
School
Stabbings
Antidepressants
2001-06-09
Japan
**Eight Dead:
15 Wounded:
Assailant Had
Taken 10 Times
his Normal
Dose of
Depression Med
School
Shooting
Prozac
Antidepressant
WITHDRAWAL
1998-05-21
Oregon
**Four Dead:
Twenty Injured
School
Stabbing
Med For
Depression
2011-10-25
Washington
**Girl, 15,
Stabs Two
Girls in
School
Restroom: 1 Is
In Critical
Condition
School
Shooting
Antidepressant
2006-09-30
Colorado
**Man Assaults
Girls: Kills
One & Self
School Machete
Attack
Med for
Depression
2001-09-26
Pennsylvania
**Man Attacks
11 Children &
3 Teachers at
Elementary
School
School
Shooting
Related
Luvox
1993-07-23
Florida
**Man Commits
Murder During
Clinical Trial
for Luvox:
Same Drug as
in COLUMBINE:
Never Reported
School Hostage
Situation
Cymbalta
Antidepressant
WITHDRAWAL
2009-11-09
New York
**Man With Gun
Inside School
Holds
Principal
Hostage
School
Shooting
Antidepressants
1992-09-20
Texas
**Man, Angry
Over
Daughter's
Report Card,
Shoots 14
Rounds inside
Elementary
School
School
Shooting
SSRI
2010-02-19
Finland
**On Sept. 23,
2008 a Finnish
Student Shot &
Killed 9
Students
Before Killing
Himself
School
Shooting
Threat
Med for
Depression*
2004-10-19
New Jersey
**Over-Medicated Teen Brings Loaded Handguns to School
School
Shooting
Antidepressant?
2007-04-18