[Rushtalk] Po' Michelle!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 3 06:11:25 MDT 2013

         Poor Michelle Obama: White House is like a prison.

[]

Written By : John Hawkins
July 3, 2013

A lot of Americans have lost their jobs because
Obama has badly mismanaged the economy. Other
people are struggling to make ends meet because
he’s driving up the cost of health care, energy
and gas with his radical liberal policies. Tea
Party groups are being persecuted by Obama’s IRS
and of course, he’s gotten people killed in Benghazi and Fast and Furious.

----------

----------
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/michelle-obama.jpg>
michelle obama

But, all of that is
<http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/michelle-obama-white-house-prison/>nothing
to the suffering felt by POOR MICHELLE OBAMA.

First lady Michelle Obama spoke of the power and
the prestige ­ and prison feel ­ of the White
House during a visit with African wives in Tanzania on Tuesday.

Being first lady has “prisonlike elements,” she
said, as the Weekly Standard reported. She made
the comments seated next to former first lady Laura Bush.

Specifically, she said: Presidents’ wives “have
probably the best
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/poor-michelle-obama-white-house-is-like-a-prison/#>job
in the world because while our husbands
 have to
react and respond to crises on a minute-to-minute
basis, we got to work on what we’re passionate
about. I have just found it a very freeing and
liberating opportunity
 there are prisonlike
elements, but it’s a really nice prison. You
can’t complain. There are confining elements.”

Wow, doesn’t that make your heart just bleed for
her? If only the GOP had run a nominee better
than
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/poor-michelle-obama-white-house-is-like-a-prison/#>Mitt
Romney in 2012, we could have beaten and Obama
and then Michelle and her husband, the single
worst President in US history, could have gotten
a “pardon” from the prison they’re in.