[Rushtalk] Po' Michelle!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 3 07:04:23 MDT 2013

Don't forget the 100 Million dollar vacation to Africa, constant golf outings, God knows what else....

Heck, if it is too confining, get rid of some of the security.  That's what I'd do.  In Ronald Reagan's memoirs he said that the Secret Service demanded his wallet when he took office.  I'd have told them that they can have it over my dead body.  The presidential bubble has gotten out of hand.

SDL