[Rushtalk] The GOP Faces of Treason

Carl Spitzer winblows at lavabit.com
Wed Jul 10 10:09:40 MDT 2013

The GOP Faces of Treason

Don't ever forget the GOP traitors who voted to move the treasonous
amnesty legislation along.

GOP Faces of Treason

The Republicans who voted "yes" were Sens. John McCain (Ariz.), Lindsey
Graham (S.C.), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Jeff Flake (Ariz.) — the four authors
of the legislation — and Sens. Bob Corker (Tenn.), Lamar Alexander
(Tenn.), Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Jeff Chiesa (N.J.), Susan Collins (Maine),
Orrin Hatch (Utah), Dean Heller (Nev.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), John Hoeven
(N.D.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Roger Wicker (Miss.).

Our work will be done not when we defeat amnesty but when we end the
political careers of the GOP traitors.