[Rushtalk] Fw: THE MOST PROFOUND PRESENTATION TO CONGRESS YOU MAY EVER SEE

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Jul 17 13:29:21 MDT 2013

At 07:10 AM 7/17/2013 -0700, William White wrote:
>Didn't bother with the context.  Just found the content of the
>speech to be interesting and on point.
>Have you got more information about this?

no, but the you tube page does...

Published on Feb 24, 2013

In this segment of his Virtual State of the Union, the Virtual
President talks about why politicians want to talk about gun control
rather than crime control, and delivers the factual evidence and
historical truths that make the case for the Second Amendment self-evident.

Gun ownership

Why should ordinary citizens own a gun?

Because owning a police officer is too expensive. Time and time
again, statistics show that the that law enforcement arrives usually
just in time, to draw the chalk outline around your body.

Why do some states have a mandatory waiting period, after purchasing a gun?

Some states, such as Illinois and others, have a mandatory "cooling
off period" when purchasing a firearm. We do not support this. As a
former Illinois resident, I can personally attest to the fact that
nobody went back to retrieve their firearm after the mandatory wait,
and said "I'm not mad anymore." This is just another silly
restriction that some liberal states impose, to create more useless
restrictions.

Open carry / Concealed carry

Why do some states allow ordinary law abiding citizens to carry a firearm?

I say why not! The key word is law abiding. 49 of 50 states currently
have legislation for citizens to train, qualify, and carry a firearm.
As an American, our second amendment guarantees us this freedom, and
we will fight to keep it.

Which is better? Open carry or concealed carry?

Ahhh, yes, the age old debate. Open carry is a deterrent. Concealed
carry gives you the element of surprise. Given both options, I carry
concealed, but that's just my personal preference. There's advantages
and disadvantages to both. If you do open carry, you do have to be
much more alert to your "personal space" and surroundings. We support
both methods 100%.
<https://www.facebook.com/ResistTyrannyAmerica>https://www.facebook.com/ResistTyrann...

    *

    Category