[Rushtalk] Wanna Bet?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 12:42:53 MDT 2013

Obama Executive Order: All Americans Must Get Tested For HIV/AIDS

Posted on
<http://visiontoamerica.com/15463/obama-executive-order-all-americans-must-get-tested-for-hivaids/>July
17, 2013 by
<http://visiontoamerica.com/author/kent/>V2A ­
<http://visiontoamerica.com/15463/obama-executive-order-all-americans-must-get-tested-for-hivaids/#respond>No
Comments

ACCELERATING IMPROVEMENTS IN HIV PREVENTION AND
CARE IN THE UNITED STATES THROUGH THE HIV CARE CONTINUUM INITIATIVE

By the authority vested in me as President by the
Constitution and the laws of the United States of
America, and in order to further strengthen the
capacity of the Federal Government to effectively
respond to the ongoing domestic HIV epidemic, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. Addressing the domestic HIV
epidemic is a priority of my Administration. In
2010, the White House released the first
comprehensive National HIV/AIDS Strategy
(Strategy), setting quantitative goals for
reducing new HIV infections, improving health
outcomes for people living with HIV, and reducing
HIV-related health disparities. The Strategy will
continue to serve as the blueprint for our
national response to the domestic epidemic. It
has increased coordination, collaboration, and
accountability across executive departments and
agencies (agencies) with regard to addressing the
epidemic. It has also focused our Nation’s
collective efforts on increasing the use of
evidence-based approaches to prevention and care
among populations and in regions where HIV is most concentrated.

<http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/07/obama-executive-order-all-americans-must-get-tested-for-hivaids-2453726.html>Post
Continues on beforeitsnews.com