[Rushtalk] Fwd: Intellectual Conservative Daily Update

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 20 09:45:38 MDT 2013

To view this as a web page, _click here_
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG3vcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDS>

Intellectual Conservative News
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG3_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDT>

*Napolitano Leaving DHS Under Cloud of Suspicion
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG3PcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDQ>*

By By rachelalexander on Jul 15, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG3fcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDR>
Janet Napolitan's abrupt departure from the embattled Department of
Homeland Security reeks of scandal, when you look at her past record and
the events surrounding her departure.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG0vcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDW>*

*Women vs. Men: Who Governs Better?
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG0_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDX>*

By By selwynduke on Jul 14, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG0PcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDU>
It's no surprise that National Journal is running a painfully long and
vapid article by one Jill Lawrence titled "Do Women Make Better Senators
Than [sic] Men?" Good traditional women are generally at home doing the
things women have traditionally done, to state the obvious. The women
you find in the bare-knuckle world of politics are almost invariably cut
from the feminist stone, which is why so many have stone faces and stone
hearts.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG0fcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDV>*

*Who Works For Who?
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG1vcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDa>*

By By williamfrasca on Jul 13, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG1_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDb>
The new young blood of the Party, Senators Paul and Cruz are refreshing,
yet McCain and Graham showed their true colors by stabbing them in the
back. Both McCain and Graham should resign or retire, they're an
embarrassment.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG1PcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDY>*

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this
Intellectual Conservative email because you subscribed to it or someone
forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up:
*SUBSCRIBE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG1fcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDZ>

For information on advertising with Intellectual Conservative, please
contact:
*ADVERTISE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG6vcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDe>

*TO OPT OUT*

Remove
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGlO3nGHxKLYxG6_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lDf>your
email address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our
policy.

This email was sent by: Intellectualconservative.com