[Rushtalk] Fwd: RE: [Hale Bobb] Fwd: Re: Happy Death-by-Government Day!

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 4 22:20:04 MDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 17:26 -0400, Frosty wrote:

> > So which is it? Did all that killing for the state preserve our
> > liberties or not? Were their actions totally misguided or simply
> > futile? Are Americans more or less free due to WW I? WW II? Etc…, I
> > think it’s clear that liberties were obviously lost as a result of
> > all those wars and none were gained. None whatsoever; so what was
> > the point again?
> >

> > The glorification of cannon fodder as a noble quest only serves the
> > elite who continue to brainwash the population into sending more of
> > their children to die in pointless wars and endless occupations.

it would seem government lies regardless of style or form.  Its just
more egregious when we are lied to about freedom and then tricked into
promoting world government.  The UN is just the latest part of a
centuries old plan which many failed empires tried to create, peace
through bullying and strength.  its time we gave up on Pax Romana

CWSIV
--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh