[Rushtalk] Happy Death-by-Government Day!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Wed Jun 5 17:35:32 MDT 2013

I can see some value in what you write, but what gives us the right to force
our views on others?  The simplest word for that is bullying.  "You're going
to do it our way because we are big enough to make you."  As far as oil:
you have it, we want it, we have a right to it, we'll take it.  Are we
"free" to do that?  I wonder.