[Rushtalk] Happy Death-by-Government Day!

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Jun 5 20:55:20 MDT 2013

--- On Wed, 6/5/13, Dennis Putnam <dap1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
 the case of oil, it is more like, we
      have lots but we want yours instead. Especially since it makes it
      cost so much more that way. </sarcasm>

We (U.S.) have more than we want to drill for an don't need a fraction of what we import.   UK has a decent supply from the North Sea.    Germany, France, Italy, Japan, etc...  would have been pedaling bicycles to work if imports were shut off.   The 60 nation coalition didn't happen by accident.

Tom