[Rushtalk] Obama’s most fiendish plot yet ?

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Wed Jun 5 19:51:20 MDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-01 at 23:08 -0400, Paf Dvorak wrote:

> At 04:10 PM 6/1/2013 -0700, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> What? We all have to write in L33t now?
> Ok, I'll give it a try...

I do not know how that scrabled crap came about.:
so try again

In its most fiendish strategem yet, Team Obama has launched a series of
not-quite-devastating but press-obsessing scandals against itself! The
confluence of the Internal Revenue Service, Benghazi and AP stories
means that dreadful details of the Schumer-Rubio bill will get pushed
off the front pages.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/obamas-most-fiendish-plot-yet/