[Rushtalk] Four Star Admiral Claiming Obama Conspired with America's Enemies to Stage Benghazi

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Jun 8 21:49:49 MDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-05-25 at 15:34 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> We all know that none of the Republican legislators has the stones to
> investigate this accusation. It's as good as swept under the nearest

If they had the stones to risk this or any other trigger for race riots
it would be a miracle.  In fact I wonder if the Rodney King and OJ riots
were triggered by the CFR to provide fear cover for the future
Rockefeller cocksucker Barock Hussein ObombA to be in the white house
and finish the destruction of America.

CWSIV