[Rushtalk] ANALYSIS OF OBAMA

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 9 23:13:32 MDT 2013

SPOT ON!  I don't know who Maureen Scott is or for what this was
written.  But whomever and for whatever it was written, in my opinion
it describes Obama to a "T".

Subject: ANALYSIS OF OBAMA
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 6:17 PM

P. Maureen Scott is an ardent American patriot who was born in
Pittsburgh , PA , and retired to Richmond , VA , in 2000. Free from
the nine-to-five grind of writing for employers and clients, she
began writing political commentary to please herself and express her
convictions.  The accomplishment of which she is most proud is her
volunteer work at an Army base where she looked into the eyes and
hearts of the service members who protect our country.  Our Pledge of
Allegiance, a military band playing the National Anthem, and the
wisdom of our Founding Fathers, inspire her passion and views.  Her
life is guided by a firm belief that truth is the most important
virtue, and that God knows what He is doing with her.

SUBJECT: WHO IS THIS OBAMA?

Maureen Scott

MARCH 1, 2013

THE ARCHITECT OF DESTRUCTION

BY MAUREEN SCOTT [1]

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us
against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position
the leader of our Nation should take." - Dr. Benjamin Carson.

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment,
anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his.
He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in
order to manipulate and maintain power and control over
others.  Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an
abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That was instilled in him by his
family and mentors. It seems to have never left him.  It is not the
color of his skin that is a problem for anyone in America . Rather,
it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his
heart, where there should be abiding pride and love for this
country.  Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S.
Or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our
history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever
revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps"
when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he
hears a beautiful rendition of " America the Beautiful?" Does his
heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a
National holiday or someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever
shared the admiration of the military, as we as lovers of those who
keep us free, feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful because
Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did
not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or Uncle who showed us his
medals and told us about the bravery of his fellow troops as they
tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He didn't have
grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America
, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business
and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in
being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our
patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a
holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a
campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing
flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American
heroes.  Rather he was separated from all of these experiences and
doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He
is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country
and insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national
heritage.  His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or
wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and
patriotism that unites us.  He has never given a speech that is
filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements
about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better
and grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a
leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his speeches
always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our
achievements, as well as any critics or opposition for the sake of a
laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and
create fear while demeaning and degrading any American who oppose his
policies and actions. A secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and
not false confidence, refrains from showing such dread of critics and
displaying a cocky, haughty attitude.  Mostly, his time seems to be
spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people of
America , rather than uniting us. Even though he was presented to us
as the "Great Uniter," he is anything but. He creates chaos for the
sake of keeping people separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to
argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather
than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be
aggressive toward, and disrespectful of, those of differing opinions.
And through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for
self-control and mature restraint to the level of street-fighting
gangs, when he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward
becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined,
self-sustaining, and self-assured.

NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT HE IS NOT ATTEMPTING TO DEFY OUR LAWS, REMOVE
OUR RIGHTS, OVER-RIDE ESTABLISHED PROCEDURES, INSTALL CONTROVERSIAL
APPOINTEES, ENACT DIVISIVE MANDATES, AND ASSERT A DICTATORIAL FORM OF POWER.

     * Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such
tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.

     * Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil
tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a
soothing, calming and trustworthy force.

     * Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress
one man can cause a nation of people on a daily basis!

OBAMA HAS PROMOTED THE DEGENERATION OF PEACE, CIVILITY, AND QUALITY
OF COOPERATION BETWEEN US. HE THRIVES ON TEARING US DOWN, RATHER THAN
BUILDING US UP. HE IS THE ARCHITECT OF THE DECLINE OF AMERICA AND THE
EPITOME OF A DEMAGOGUE.

MAUREEN SCOTT