[Rushtalk] ANALYSIS OF OBAMA

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:18:50 MDT 2013

By Jove, I think she's . . .

Bill

________________________________
 From: John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net>
To: Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 1:13 AM
Subject: [Rushtalk] ANALYSIS OF OBAMA

SPOT ON!  I don't know who Maureen Scott is or for what this was
written.  But whomever and for whatever it was written, in my
opinion it describes Obama to a "T".

Subject: ANALYSIS OF OBAMA

Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 6:17 PM

P. Maureen Scott is an ardent American patriot who was born in
Pittsburgh , PA , and retired to Richmond , VA , in 2000. Free from the
nine-to-five grind of writing for employers and clients, she began
writing political commentary to please herself and express her
convictions.  The accomplishment of which she is most proud is her
volunteer work at an Army base where she looked into the eyes and hearts
of the service members who protect our country.  Our Pledge of
Allegiance, a military band playing the National Anthem, and the wisdom
of our Founding Fathers, inspire her passion and views.  Her life is
guided by a firm belief that truth is the most important virtue, and that
God knows what He is doing with her.

SUBJECT: WHO IS THIS OBAMA?

Maureen Scott

MARCH 1, 2013

THE ARCHITECT OF DESTRUCTION

BY MAUREEN SCOTT [1]

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us
against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position the
leader of our Nation should take." - Dr. Benjamin Carson.

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment,
anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He
acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order
to manipulate and maintain power and control over others.  Perhaps,
because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward
the U.S. That was instilled in him by his family and mentors. It seems to
have never left him.  It is not the color of his skin that is a
problem for anyone in America . Rather, it is the blackness that fills
his soul and the hollowness in his heart, where there should be abiding
pride and love for this country.  Think: Have we ever heard Obama
speak lovingly of the U.S. Or its people, with deep appreciation and
genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our
blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he
gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled
Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of
" America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when
millions of American flags wave on a National holiday or someone plays
"taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever shared the admiration of the
military, as we as lovers of those who keep us free, feel when soldiers
march by? It is doubtful because Obama did not grow up sharing our
experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or
Uncle who showed us his medals and told us about the bravery of his
fellow troops as they tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He
didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to
America , penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a
business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in
being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic
songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade
and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th
as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of
fallen and beloved American heroes.  Rather he was separated from
all of these experiences and doesn't really understand us and what it
means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel
regarding this country and insensitive to the instinctive pride we have
in our national heritage.  His opinions were formed by those who
either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the
traditions and patriotism that unites us.  He has never given a
speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt
statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be
better and grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a
leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always
degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our
achievements, as well as any critics or opposition for the sake of a
laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create
fear while demeaning and degrading any American who oppose his policies
and actions. A secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false
confidence, refrains from showing such dread of critics and displaying a
cocky, haughty attitude.  Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing
dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people of America , rather than
uniting us. Even though he was presented to us as the "Great
Uniter," he is anything but. He creates chaos for the sake of
keeping people separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under
his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state
of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, and
disrespectful of, those of differing opinions. And through such behavior,
Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to
the level of street-fighting gangs, when he should be raising the bar for
people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant,
self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT HE IS NOT ATTEMPTING TO DEFY OUR LAWS, REMOVE
OUR RIGHTS, OVER-RIDE ESTABLISHED PROCEDURES, INSTALL CONTROVERSIAL
APPOINTEES, ENACT DIVISIVE MANDATES, AND ASSERT A DICTATORIAL FORM OF
POWER.

    * Never has there been a leader of this great land
who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this
country.

    * Never have we had a President who spoke with a
caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as
a soothing, calming and trustworthy force.

    * Never, in this country, have we experienced how
much stress one man can cause a nation of people on a daily
basis!

OBAMA HAS PROMOTED THE DEGENERATION OF PEACE, CIVILITY, AND QUALITY
OF COOPERATION BETWEEN US. HE THRIVES ON TEARING US DOWN, RATHER THAN
BUILDING US UP. HE IS THE ARCHITECT OF THE DECLINE OF AMERICA AND THE
EPITOME OF A DEMAGOGUE.

MAUREEN SCOTT