[Rushtalk] Prism

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 10 12:30:41 MDT 2013

At 10:31 AM 6/10/2013, Steven Laib wrote:
>The law doesn't allow this.  Read the clear text of the fourth
>amendment.  You must have a specific target, and specifically
>identify what it to be searched for and seized if found.  The courts
>are consistent on this, or so I was told in law school.

         Obama is now trying to claim that "Bush did it too" (THERE'S
a surprise - he's blaming Bush!)......Michael Savage said in an
October, 2008 broadcast that Obama would beat McCain easily and he'd
(Obama) "lead the country into lawlessness." He couldn't have been
more accurate with a gun to his head!

- JAQ