[Rushtalk] Fwd: Intellectual Conservative: One Father's Sad Story

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 10 17:58:15 MDT 2013

To view this as a web page, _click here_
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJi_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKL>

Intellectual Conservative News
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJifcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKJ>

*Men as Fathers do Shed Tears After All
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJjvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKO>*

By Paul Manning, June 8, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJj_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKP>
The sad story of how unjust the family courts have been to one father in
England, who has spent thousands upon thousands of dollars and several
years of his life fighting his ex just to see his son.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJjPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKM>*

*Frankenstein Declares War on the People
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJjfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKN>*

By Steve Laib, June 4, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJgvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKS>
Modern American government has become a Frankenstein monster that has
declared war on the people it is supposed to serve and protect.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJg_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKT>*

*Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton Discusses the U.N. Arms Treaty
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJgPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKQ>*

By IC, June 8, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJgfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKR>
The Obama administration said it would only go forward with the U.N.
Arms Treaty if there was a consensus. They lied.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJhvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKW>*

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this
Intellectual Conservative email because you subscribed to it or someone
forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up:
*SUBSCRIBE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJh_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKX>

For information on advertising with Intellectual Conservative, please
contact:
*ADVERTISE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJhPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKU>

*TO OPT OUT*

Remove
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJhfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKV>your
email address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our
policy.

This email was sent by: Intellectualconservative.com

http://news.conservativeemail.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJHXITnGHxKLGZJiPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lKI