[Rushtalk] RINO Rubio pretending to be conservative while promoting Amnasty

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Thu Jun 13 07:55:35 MDT 2013

Floridians for Immigration Enforcement

 www.FLIMEN.org

Billboard on I-75 in Ocala Attacks Senator Marco 'Amnesty Man' Rubio

Floridians for Immigration Enforcement (FLIMEN) has erected a billboard
on I-75 in Ocala attacking Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) for sponsoring
S.744, the so-called "Gang of Eight" Immigration bill, that would
import 33 million foreign workers over the next ten years.

"When 20 million American citizens and legal workers are unemployed or
desperately trying to find full time jobs it is both callous and
irresponsible for Florida Senator Marco to sponsor an immigration bill
that will flood the labor market with 33 million foreign workers over
the next ten years," said Floridians for Immigration Enforcement
Legislative Director Jack Oliver.

"The 33 million additional green cards is a very conservative estimate
of the future impact on the US labor market," added Oliver. "It doesn't
even include temporary work visas which according to an analysis by
U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) will add another 25 million temporary
skilled and unskilled work visas over the next ten years. This bill is
Armageddon for the American workforce," continued Oliver. "I predict
that no politician who votes for the Senate immigration bill will ever
be elected to higher office."

"Marco Rubio's backing for this mass amnesty also is a complete
betrayal of the solemn promise he made to me, other members of our
board, and several Tea Party leaders that he would never support
amnesty when he met with us privately face to face in 2009," said
Oliver.

Citizens are urged to call Sen. Rubio's Orlando office (407) 254-2573
and tell him AMERICANS need those jobs.

There are numerous reports that Senator Rubio's Washington DC office
does not answer the phone line and the voice mail is always full.  You
can also call Senator Rubio's other field offices at:

(305) 418-8553 Miami
(561) 775 3360 Palm Beach
(813) 977-6450 Tampa
(904) 398-8586 Jacksonville
(850) 599-9100 Tallahassee
(239) 213-1521 Pensacola

May 30, 2013

Floridians for Immigration Enforcement | P.O. Box 667605 | Pompano
Beach | FL | 33066-7605