[Rushtalk] RINO Rubio pretending to be conservative while promoting Amnasty

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 15 07:21:20 MDT 2013

Paf is correct.  It was Miami.

In his biography he never mentions his parents going to Mexico, and there was no reason for them to do so.  His family is of Cuban background.  All the sources I checked say the same thing: Miami.

Now his parents weren't citizens at the time, so he doesn't qualify for Natural Born under the law, but that isn't going to stop him any more than it did BHO.  That rule isn't being applied.

SDL