[Rushtalk] Happy Death-by-Government Day!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Mon Jun 17 16:28:36 MDT 2013

No.  That is the logic you're trying to force on me, and it ain't so.  If I
were to follow through with your logic, then the Nazi's killing of millions
is OK because they thought it was. Stalin's murdering of thousands or
millions was Ok because he and his cronies thought it was.  The inquisition
was OK because they thought it was.  Etc. etc.