[Rushtalk] Happy Death-by-Government Day!

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 18 23:37:08 MDT 2013

Would you prefer what LewRockwell calls it the War for Southern
Independence.

its not stupid to turn away from worshiping the war criminal Lincoln see
the books on www.lewrockwell.com about Lincoln.

Our foolish interventionist foreign policy started with the Monroe
doctrine.  We should have stayed out of world affairs as the founders
wanted.  We have only made things worse.

CWSIV