[Rushtalk] Looking for a …

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:05:30 MDT 2013

… computer (insert laptop) expert.

I currently have a Toshiba Satellite A205, Model PSAF3U-0P900V laptop.  It
has a 147 Gb internal HD.  Battery is not charging, but I suspect that can
be replaced.  I'd like to know if the HD can be replaced with one with more
Gb?  I suspect that before I do anything to replace the hard drive (if
there's one available), would be to back up the hard drive on a external
hard drive.  I don't have a recover disk, but could one be made using a
blank DVD?  TIA.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight