[Rushtalk] Obama's Birth Certificate Lawyers might have a problem here

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 25 19:12:06 MDT 2013

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

STUNNING REVELATION! OBOTS are in a TIZZY over this one!

"This ought to serve as a warning shot across the bow to the naysayers
of our criminal investigation..."
- Mike Zullo
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/06/stunning-revelation-obots-are-in-tizzy.html

On June 1, 2013 Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse lead investigator, Mike
Zullo, revealed for the first time that Reed Hayes of Hawaii is the
Certified Document Examiner (CDE) who produced the 40 page opinion
referenced in an Alabama court affidavit.Hayes' report concluded that
Obama's White House .pdf birth certificate image was a complete
fabrication and a 100% forgery.

The rabid followers of the "O" (Obots) have rushed to denounce Reed
Hayes as a "quack." However, one might be surprised to learn that one of
Hayes' clients listed in the Expert Witness Directory at this link is an
attorney with Perkins-Coie Law Firm.

Perkins - Coie is the law practice whose partners have provided Obama's
personal defense against all birth certificate and natural born citizen
litigation over the past five years.  Hmmmmm.  Very interesting indeed

Reed Hayes

If it turns out that Sheriff Arpaio is successful in getting Congress to
investigate the authenticity of Obama's BC, the Perkins-Coie legal team,
who will be defending Obama, will be hard pressed to simply dismiss Reed
Hayes as a "quack."  This fact will be especially significant now that
it is a revealed and proven  truth that members of the Perkins - Coie
firm have used Hayes as an expert witness! Their own prior cases, where
Hayes was used as a witness, would be severely compromised if they use
Saul Alinski-styled mocking  attacks on Hayes.

Reportedly, Obama operatives are already pummeling Hayes with e-mails
trying to discover the details in his 40-page forensic analysis of the
pdf BC. Thus far Hayes has properly refused to disclose any details.
Hayes simply refers the detractors to Arpaio and the CCP who, by the
way, now legally ownhis report.
(Who says Arpaio, Zullo, et.al., aren't brilliant?)

It is further reported that the Obama operative attempt to find "dirt"
on Hayes was quickly derailed by their discovery that Hayes had a male
"partner" (now deceased). Hayes' partner had been an ACLU lawyer in
Hawaii. It stands to reason that Hayes himself was a liberal progressive
and likely an Obama supporter. It appears highly doubtful that Hayes was
merely some Tea Party "birther" prior to being engaged to examine
Obama's BC image.

These facts and stunning revelations ruin the usual Obot playbook firing
off the smear tactics against the "birthers." It is reported that the
Obots have even debated at length whether personal attacks might be
suspended due to this discovery. Their plan is, allegedly, to only
attack the Hayes work product.

CCP lead investigator  Mike Zullo says, regarding the Hayes revelation,
"This ought to serve as a warning shot across the bow to the naysayers
of our criminal investigation in the Obama fraud case. The impressive
credentials of Mr. Hayes, and the fact that he has testified in court
cases for Perkins-Coie coupled with the fact that Mr. Hayes is a
registered Democrat, demonstrates the integrity of our investigation and
our conviction that we possess incontrovertible evidence to back our
case. It must be emphasized that we possess much more evidence similar
to this revelation that we have not yet released for public
information."

Carl Gallups (PPSIMMONS Radio) says, "This is the kind of stuff we have
been urging our listeners and subscribers to 'trust us' on. We have been
knowing about evidence like this for a long, long time. There is a
proper time and place for this kind of information to be released. Trust
me, there's a lot more like this and even better than this that is yet
to come. This is the kind of information that law enforcement officials
and congressmen are now seeing with their own eyes. This matter is far
from over. It's just beginning."

We at PPSIMMONS News believe that revelations such as this serve to
reveal the true nature of the Obamabot camp and the deception that has
been used for the last 5 years - regarding the issue of the legal
identification of the man in the White House.

This is going to get very interesting - indeed.  Stay tuned. PPSIMMONS
News will cover it all!

Seizethecarp @ Free Republi

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh