[Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Mar 2 15:59:28 MST 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-06 at 22:59 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
Ron Paul is a four star PHONY! His true side showed through in his
recent condemnation of the recent murder of a Navy Seal. He also has a
heavy anti-Semetic side that you Paul-bots all have been denying. I'M
closer to the second coming of Reagan than Paul could ever be! - JAQ

Being against our evil interventionist foreign policy is correct and
conservative.  Our blood and treasure should not be wasted on the
purposes of other nations.

CWSIV